Chapter 56 - Truth

Eleanor had come persistent to irritate James in every way possible. The numerous photo shoots they had took together only disgusted him more. She had this nerve to snake herself closer to him trying as much spike a reaction for him or tempt him. Then she would parade about with the press, party balloons and all until James had got sick of his seeing his face on every dam magazine there was. Despite everything, he saw this as the only way to protect Harper, keep her away from all the lies and the man he was.

Then there was that time they were at the Marriott Hotel for that afternoon where the entire press suffocated every little space snapping eagerly. It didn't help that Eleanor only urged them more on as she posed then she would press her body as close as she could to his body.

-"Eleanor! Over Here!"

-"James! How about a kiss?"

The press bombarded with questions until James could take it no longer and snatched Eleanor into his embrace clashing his lips to hers. Then pulling away he began to turn on his heel until he felt Eleanor drag him back.

"The press are loving it. Kiss me again, darling." She muttered. James took hold of her arm pulling her close to him as he spat close another that only her ears would hear. "This isn't a f**king parade. Come now." Eleanor said nothing only obedient to his word as she followed him towards the lifts, although that didn't stop her from waving frantically at them. James pulled her into the lifts, openly wiping his lips with his back sleeve.

"I'm not a child, you know?" Eleanor inputed, totally surprising James for that moment. Then she added as she placed both hands on his chest, battering her eyelashes for that second. "We'e got the rest of the afternoon ofF. I suppose..." Her cheeks inflaming as she looked down to the floor. James snorted, shaking his head, "Sure Daddy would prefer a consummated marriage? Nice try."

Eleanor frowned moving her hands further up his chest as she objected. "I'm not a virgin if that's what you think. And who says Daddy has to know anyway?" Tilting her head to the side innocently. James gently removed her hands placing them down to her side as he said. "Honestly kiddo. don't bother." Then he moved aside as the lift doors opened onto the floor of the penthouse. Eleanor objected storming after him, hot onto his tail as she exclaimed. "I'm not a kid! Stop treating me like Daddy would. We're supposed to be getting married!"

James laughed. "Wow, you're such spoilt brat, aren't you?" Then he turned to face her, towering over as he stepped forward closing the space between them. "You don't even know me or what I am even capable of so don't defy against me. You want to be f**ked, do you? Cause trust me Princess, I am more in the mood to f**k you, f**king punish you. So keep it up!"

Eleanor completely went into shock or rather it appeared for that moment as she spared no word. James moved away heading for the mini bar as he pulled himself a quarter glass of whiskey.

"Daddy won't be happy. I'll have him-

James cut in, 'Have him what? Yell at me! Cause he cannot do nothing."

Eleanor huffed turning on her heel. "I'll tell the press. Come up with something!" James rolled his eyes in frustration then stormed after her, grabbing her arm that he forced his lips against hers. Only to shut her up and get this girl to dare not breathe a word. When he pulled away, he said through small breaths, "You want it do you?" Eleanor nodded, her chest rising fast as she slithered her hands around his neck as she said in exasperation, "Yes." James took no hesitation or if he did, there was no point because unfortunately it would appear that he would be marrying this woman. He took hold of her arm pulling her along hearing her childish squeal beckon behind him as he opened the bedroom door that hid at the back.