Chapter 3

When I woke up it was hot and I felt squished in between big heavy bodies. I looked around and I seen my big brothers cuddled up. I tried to wiggle out of Aidan and Andres grasped but I felt my legs restrained to and I looked down and saw Andrew on my legs sleeping. I did the best thing I could do scream. 

"Ahhhhhhhhhh." I screamed and saw all of them jolt awake. 

"What?" Aidan asked. 

"Are you okay?" Andres asked. 

"What happened?" Andrew asked. I was laughing so hard that I started crying. Once I sobered up I looked at them. 

"You guys was squishing me." I said looking at all three of them. 

"Oh ok." Aidan said.

"I'm going to shower now." I said and got up and walked into the bathroom and took a 30 minute shower. I went into my closet and picked out my pink  Adidas jogging outfit and my pink and grey Adidas. I put that on and straightened my hair out. I walked downstairs and my brothers were talking amongst themselves. When I was about to go sit on Aidan's lap that slut Amber pushed me out the way and quickly sat on his lap. 

"Stupid tramp." I said. And walked over to Andres but her other minion beat me to the spot. I went to Andrew lap but the other Blondie minion sat threw. This is really starting to piss me off. 

"Aiddy baby why does she smell of you? Matter of fact the three of you." Amber said while glaring at me.

"Because i'm their sister you tramp. " I said while glaring at her. 

"No you are not. You are ugly, fat, and a nerd. You can't even hold a fight. You. Are. Pathetic." Amber   said. I felt tear threatening to spill over and put my head down. The tears fell and I heard three dangerous and deadly growls. When I looked up Aidan, Andres, and Andrew eyes was black with red.

"How dare you talk to our sister like that?" Aidan said. 

"But-" Amber said before Andres cut her off.

"Shut the fuck up. You don't talk to my sister like that you slut." Andres said.

"You sluts need to leave her the fuck alone." Andrew said. 

"I don't need you guys to take up for me." I said quietly.

"You are our baby sister and nobody disrespect you." Aidan growled and I flinched.

"Look at her she is pathetic. She just sits there and cry." One of her Minoans said. I got fed up. I growled loudly, dangerous, and deadly. The whole house shook and the bimbos looked scared. 

"You need to shut the fuck up you slut." I said while getting up. Once I got by Andres I grabbed  her by her neck and squeezed it. She was clawing at my hands.

"Don't you ever disrespect me you bitch." I said and dropped her. The other blond bimbos got up and attacked me. I caught both of them by their necks. 

"It goes for you two sluts to. The next time you disrespect me. Your ass will be dead." I said and dropped them. My brothers looked at me and got up and came by my side to calm me down. 

"It's ok calm down." Aidan said and I calmed down.

"Your birthday is tomorrow what do you want?" Andres said.

"A Aston Martin Rapide S." I said and they looked at me shock but came out of it. Aidan was already on the phone and talking and ordering the car.

"Ok baby girl you car will be here tomorrow." Aidan said.

"Ok. I suppose I transform into a wolf tomorrow." I said.

"Yes you do." Andres said. 

"Ok." I said and walked to my dad's office.