*Darby* Best Friends (Andy Biersack)

"Where are we going Andy?" I asked for what seemed the millionth time. Each time I got the signature smirk, wink or shrug. Andy Biersack... My best friend for as long as I can remember. Over time I've gained feelings for him. Only problem is I don't believe he likes me the same way... It's the classic, complicated stupid best friend scenario.

"Okay... We're here." Andy said proudly as he parked the car. He took me to a Carnival... A fucking carnival. I stared at him wide-eyed before tackling him with a hug. Moments later we were walking towards the entrance... Well more like me running and dragging Andy behind me.

As soon as we passed through the entrance Andy bought me cotton candy. Of course it was gone in a matter of seconds.

"Andy... My cotton candy disappeared. See." I pouted showing him the empty bag. He shook his head laughing as we kept walking. I felt an arm snake its way around my waist making me turn red.

We made our way through the crowd towards the games. He tried to win a giant stuffed Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland for a good ten minutes. He's always been stubborn so nothing I say would work. After what seemed like an hour and most likely thirty dollars he won the cat.

"Here ya go Darby." He smiled handing me the stuffed prize. Laughing I take the cat giving him an awkward hug since the cat and a kiss on the cheek. We both turned tomato red. Fuck, it's going to be awkward and my fault. I really hope it won't be... I mean it was only a kiss on the cheek.

After hours of eating junk food, talking about random things, playing games, and going on every ride there was we decided to finish off with the Ferris Wheel. I ended up winning Andy a huge batman guy since he's completely obsessed. Of course with my wonderful luck we were squished together because of our prizes. This is just perfect... I'm pretty sure my face is bright red and this ride is going to be never ending and awkward.

"Darby, I know we've been best friends for years and I really don't want to fuck that up... But I really like you and wanted to know if you'd like to be my girlfriend...?" He asked nervously looking down at me for an answer.

I was too shocked... He does feel the same way. Holy fuck. I really hope I'm not dreaming... What if this is a joke because he somehow found my feelings towards him... He wouldn't do that though; he would ask me straight up because we were always open with each other. Besides he knows my past with ex-boyfriends. He was the one to make me feel better and beat the shit out of them if I cried.

I realized I haven't answered yet because I watched his face fall. Before he had the chance to say something I smashed my lips to his feeling sparks instantly. After we broke apart I muttered a yes. He smiled at that answer and kissed me again.

"What do you say after we leave we'll order Chinese food and watch movies..." He smiled already knowing my reaction. I mean come on it's Chinese food... My boyfriend... And movies... Perfect combination as long as he doesn't eat my food. I nodded my head before laying my head on his shoulder with his arm wrapped securely around me. 

*****

"Andy give me my food!" I shouted as I jumped trying to get MY Chinese food. Nobody fucks with my Chinese food. He laughed loudly shaking his head making me get frustrated.

"I'll only give you the food if you give me a kiss." He smirked at me. He leaned towards me closing his eyes and puckered his lips. I quickly snapped a picture and licked his face. Grabbing the food I ran away. Although I didn't get far because of his gazelle-like legs he caught up to me pretty fast. His arms were locked around my waist as he guided me back to the living room.

"That wasn't very nice..." He whispered before tossing my on the couch and straddle me. He leaned down kissing my face and began to tickle my sides.

"Say your sorry!" He yelled jokingly as I squirmed around laughing. I shook my head until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Okay I'm sorry." I managed to get out. He smiled proudly and climbed off. Starting up the first movie I sat next to him and began chowing down on food. After god knows how many movies I grew tired. Andy noticed and pulled me onto his lap. I laid my head on his chest as he stroked my hair and hummed a random tune tiredly.

"I love you Andy..." I mumbled with a yawn pulling him closer.

"I love you too..." He muttered before we both fell asleep.