chapter six

KIM TAEHYUNG

My heart beat increased by the small figure who has its arms around my waist. She was so small that my chin was above her head. I haven't ever felt this warm in a while. This feeling felt warm, soft, and nice.

KIM TAEHYUNG SNAP OUT OF THIS.

"What are you doing?!" I said and she clutches onto my body tighter. She shuses me and rests her head on my chest.

"Giving them a show."

"That's enough. Now get off me." I push her out of the hug and grab her wrist, dragging her back inside the school. The girls who crowded around the window moved out of the way and started to take pictures on there cell phones.

Just in time the bell rang, but all the girls stood in the same place still watching us.

"Why aren't you ladies going to class?" Uh oh...

"Kim Taehyung? What are you doing here?" Dang it...

I turn around and give a big fake smile. I didn't plan to be here in this situation, but I guess luck isn't on my side today.

"Mrs. Park, how are you today?" I start off and smile, but by the look she isn't surprised.

"Taehyung. Why aren't you in school." She asks folding her arms in front of her.

"I was visiting my girlfriend." I said and pull Sujin closer and wrapping my arms around her shoulders. The girls around gasped and I felt Sujin get stiff.

"Park Sujin," Mrs. Park said, "Park Sujin.. the one who went on the auction date with my son?" She asks. Sujin bows slightly and mutters a 'Ne'.

After moments of silence Mrs. Park still noticed everyone around still hasn't gone to class and with that she motioned her arms up.

"Ladies, what did I say!?" She yelled making everyone flinch and scurry off to class in the speed of light. Her voice even made me flinch a little.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Park." I bow and she sighs.

"It's okay Taehyung. Just don't come to the school and make a commotion like this again." She said and walks past us. I unwrap my arms around Sujin's shoulders and walk away with out saying anything, down the hall. I had a feeling she was watching, but when I turned around she was gone.

+

"Taehyung. Why we're you not in school today?" My dad asks during dinner. I'm currently sitting with my family members; mom, dad, and sister. The awkward silence between all of us is now pretty normal.

"I had to clear my mind." I reply playing with my food.

"I called the lawyer about the teacher-student case,"

"So,"

"Taehyung, your father is trying to get you out of this.." My mom nags.

"So what,"

"GOD DAMMIT TAEHYUNG." My dad yells making everyone at the table flinch. I drop my utensils and grab my jacket.

"I'm going to Jimins'," I said and grab my car keys ignoring the yells of my father. I slide in and take a deep breath before driving to Jimin's.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asks once he opens his apartment door.

"Well, hello to you too." I said and walk past him. Plopping my self on his couch.

"What happen this time," He asks.

"Dad." Is all I spill out. He sighs and walks towards the kitchen. Jimins apartment isn't that big, it's pretty small, but gives off a warn cozy feeling. He walks back giving me a hot mug filed with hot chocolate and sits across from me.