There's always a rainbow after the rain LAST PART

dedicated ito sa aking SWEETIE Elah Macaraig :)

thank you sa pag-basa at pag-support ng aking munting story at lalong lalo na sa WHAT IS A REAL BOYFRIEND?  na appreciate ko yung pag-papalaganap nito at dumami nga ang votes at like ng dahil sayo!! THAK YOU SOOOO MUCH!! :D

LOVEYOU! :*

P.S. maari po bang makikibasa ng maikling kong kwent/tula o kung anu mang tawag dun.

ang tittle po ay WHAT IS A REAL BOYFRIEND? pa vote,comment at like na din po :D

THANK YOU!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LAST PART

Who’s that girl? I’m jealous of that girl. I don’t even know the name. I nag him everyday, hoping that he’ll say the girl’s name. But he’s too stiff.

Days have passed and I noticed that Gian is avoiding me. We used to be close. But now, he gave me no words, no calls…. NOTHING!!!  What’s happening? I’m so perplexed. Did I do something wrong?

OMG! History is repeating itself. I really hate myself. I’m so stupid! How could I let myself love again and be hurt again? I’m so frustrated. I felt so worthless.  =______________=

It was a rainy morning and I’m sitting on a bench hugging my legs at a park. As I reminisce what had happened to my love life, tears flowed down freely and this feeling of pain is devouring me.

Suddenly, a hand from nowhere offered me a hanky. Much to my surprise, it’s the same hand who gave me a hanky during the times that I was frustrated because of George.

“Penelope….” He said. I refused to look at him. I don’t want him to see me with these tears on my eyes.

“What?” I sniffed.

“Why are you crying? Is it George again?” His soft voice mysteriously touches my heart and it feels good. Like, for once in my life someone is gonna wipe away my tears. He gently touched my hair and said,

“Don’t worry; I’ll always be at your side.”

“No, it wasn’t George. I’m crying because of you. I’m crying because you’re ignoring me without even telling me the reason.”

“Sorry for making you feel that way. I didn’t mean to ignore you. It’s just that I thought it’s the easiest way to hinder my feelings for you. But when I saw you in tears, I knew that you need someone to talk to. Penelope, I know that it’s not right to fall inlove with a friend but still, I can’t hold my feelings for you. I had loved you ever since the day I saw you crying because of George. I’m afraid to tell you my feelings because it might create a gap between us since your heart belongs to George. I’m not asking you to love me in return. I’m just confessing my feelings for you. You’re my FIRST LOVE.”

I was surprised. I haven’t noticed that he felt the same way too.

“I don’t know what to say…..” I answered stupidly.

“It’s okay…. I’m not forcing you to love or anything...” he said.

Oh no! He’s leaving. What should I do?

“Gian, wait! I really appreciate the honesty and sincerity of your feelings for me. Thanks for loving me. You’re always there for me, comforting me, and rising up my spirit. Those are the reasons why I also fell in love with you. Gian I LOVE YOUU TOO.” I confessed.

Unexpectedly, he hugged me tight. The rain had stopped. The sun’s shining and a rainbow appeared in the sky.

IT’S REALLY TRUE THAT EVERYBODY WANTS HAPPINESS. NOBODY WANTS PAIN BUT YOU CANNOT HAVE A RAINBOW WITHOUT A LITTLE RAIN :)