Master | Blurb

What is the perfect timing for things?

Nothing.
Unless, you made great decisions that made your life as cozy as a duvet made of white satin. Nothing was perfect especially for these two people.

She was just in Junior high when she experienced a great struggle in her life. Her parent's died so she had nothing to do but to find a new place and a job to continue living. While he was an international, a drop-dead gorgeous singer who owns a big mansion he saved for himself. He made horrible acts and been to rehab for months. And now he's free, doing a soul searching for a reason to live again.

Until they crossed paths. She was hired as a maid for him.

But they hate each others guts.

How far could they get in living the same roof? Will she work peacefully around him or the other way 'round?

Master //jb fanfic
2017 All Rights Reserved ©LaraDianneLibunao

Dislaimer: This story was written in pure fiction. Some scenes or facts written here were not true even though it's not an Alternative Universe. Contains mature scenes and a lot of swearing too so just read for your sake. You've been warned.

•••

Dedicated to those UNDYING BELIEBERS out there who didn't stop to support Justin. I'm sooo literally proud of them. Like they defend the bashers back then and now they've proved to us that he's not what others think. Now, the bad boy's back for good and made a very nice songs for us (I srsly love Purpose album).

Soooo my very first Justin Bieber fic which was completely different compared to other stories I think because he's not a gangster here or a serial killer type he's just being him. Comment what you think and vote if you genuinely liked the story.

Thank you for reading!

.
Always,
-Lara x