Chapter 15 ~Keeping secrets is hard!

His hair is blonde. His hair is freaking blonde. Did I mention his hair? It's FUCKING BLONDE! The color was beautiful, shining like a beautiful... I don't even know it was just the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

"Axel?" I blinked and saw that Elliot and Axel were both looking at me with weird looks. I cleared my throat and gripped Elliot's shirt.

"Jax come in, you can make yourself at home. Elliot I need to talk to you. Like... Now." I said, giving him the look. He nodded and let Jax in. Jax glanced around like a lost puppy, smiling at the house. "Go into the kitchen or the livingroom. I don't care. Be right back." And with that, I grabbed Elliots arm and jerked him down the hallway and into my dad's room. I slammed the door and let him go, looking at the door.

"What is this about?" He asked. "I've never seen you so fluste-"

"I can see Axel's hair color and eye color." I shot out, turning around to see Elliot's face. His mouth still opened until what I had said sunk in and his eyes widened.

"You can see Jax's hair?! No way! Thats imposs-" I cut him off again.

"His Aura is purple, Elliot. PURPLE!" I scream and practically melted where I was standing, landing on the floor with my knees crossed.

"What do you mean? You can see his features? Is it because of the Aura he has?" Elliot asked.

"I don't know!! It's bugging me though! It's like life is teasing me right now, ugh!" I squealed.

"Look at me, can you see my colors?" He asked. I glanced up and looked at him. Really looked at him and a small color of green for his eyes and the small color of... Jax's hair? No his was darker... What is the color?

"What do you see?" He asked.

"I see green eyes and... The same color as Jax's except yours is darker.." I explain, practically straining my eyes.

"No way." He says with surprise in his tone. "You can see my colors! Dude! Do you know what this means! And the color of my hair is dirty blonde!"

"Does everyone have green eyes and blond hair?" I asked. If so, am I really missing much?

"No, you have blue eyes... Like unbelievable blue eyes and black hair. Dude do you think all this is because your 17 or that you can see Jax's Aura?" He asked.

I was about to answer but a knock on the door made us both freeze. "Is everything alright in there? I hear a lot of ye-" I was up and opened the door like my heart depended on it. I smiled.

"We are fine." I say and look over his clothes. There were still small spots of gray and everything was a dull color but I could see the colors. The new colors my eyes have never seen. Are those what jeans look like? Ugh we have to leave this house so I can go explore!

"Yeah we are fine." Elliot said and walked out of the room.

"Your shirt is Green!" I pointed out and Elliot turned around and smirked.

"Very good!" He said in a sarcastic tone. That's when it hit me. Jax still didn't know my secret and I think Elliot knew it as well. Nice cover up, Elliot. Nice cover up.

"Are you okay? Is the sleep deprivation getting to you?" Jax asked after Elliot turned into the kitchen.

"You know what, now is not the time, Jax." I say. I glance at him and his eyes glistened as he smirked. His smirk with the color of his skin was marvelous. Ugh I may not make it today.

"So have you been practicing the exercises I gave you?" He asked, leaning against the staircase.

"I came home and went to bed and just woke up and hour ago. No I haven't been practicing them. Also it's my birthday so no, I haven't been doing it and I won't until tomorrow." I say, matter-of-factly.