Chapter 33-Seven Minutes In Hell

Later on the next day, I caught a cab with Haley, Auzzie and Andy, and we headed down to the bowling alley. Jayy and Dahvie said they'd meet us there, and I was extremely anxious to beat Jayy. Apparently he was known for never being beaten at bowling among the others, so I needed to prove the theory, wrong.

When we arrived, we stepped through the doors and collected bowling shoes. We found our way to Jayy and Dahvie by their lane. Jayy was wearing his black skinny jeans with a shirt that says 'Kill All The Hipsters'.

"Ready to go down?" Jayy called to me as we came closer.

"Not a chance," I waved his off and laughed. Haley shook her head and smiled.

"Well good luck Sofia, but my money's on Jayy," She chuckled.

"Well just so you know; I am amazing at bowling," I stuck my nose into the air and pouted.

"I'll bet you are, princess," Jayy laughed and patted me on the back. "Can you do anything interesting with a strike?"

"What do you mean?" I cocked my head.

"Like a trick?" He smiled.

"Not exactly...no," I shrugged awkwardly.

"Okay how 'bout this. Just for this little one on one round, whoever can get a strike first, wins," He grinned down at me. I was a little scared to accept, but I couldn't turn it down. I got a nervous feeling in the pit of my stomache, but I agreed with a nod.

"Just in case we both get strikes, Dahvie can judge the performance of the shot," I grinned back and raised an eyebrow to Dahvie.

"Alright; sounds good to me," He smiled and jumped at the chance.

I rushed to the balls and chose one. I walked towards the alley and swung my arm back before releasing it. I got extremely lucky and the ball hit right down the middle and I received a strike.

"Very good," Jayy nodded smugly.

"I know," I replied in the same tone.

He shook his hair and walked past me swiftly. He grabbed a ball and walked towards the alley. He swung his arm back and my eyes wandered a little. I looked away quickly as Jayy started to back up. I knitted my eyebrows together confusedly. He changed his mind and took the ball in both hands to swing from in-between his crotch. He ran forward and as he swung, he got down on his knees quickly and swung with one hand. He spun on the ground as the ball went flying down the alley and hit right down the middle. Jayy received a strike and all I could do is gawk in horror.

"Jayy wins," Dahvie said quickly with a shrug.

"What?! No! What was that?" I whined.

"A shot you'll never make," Jayy mumbled in my ear and grinned. I shot him a playful but evil glare and began to help Haley set up the score sheets so we could really play. She looked up at my with a suggestive smile and I shook my head with embarassment.

***

 That night, we all decided to head to Jayy and Dahvies trailer. Upon arrival, we all took seats and Haley spoke up for a game.

"Let's play Seven Minutes In Heaven," Haley grinned as she looked around the room at each of us. She left her stare with a suggestive look towards me.

"Yeah," Jayy nodded and smiled.

"But there's only two girls," I said. I really didn't want to play this game.

"Then you one of you at a time can get in the fucking closet and then guess who's in there with you after you get sexual," Dahvie laughed and wiggled his eyebrows.