Chapter 7

" wake up sleepy head!" I opened my eyes to see Shelly shaking me. " what Shelly what time is it ?" She looked at my phone "4:39" she told me I sat up " what why are you waking me up so early?!" I yelled she looked to me with her hazel eyes.

" so you can go swimming with out anyone knowing" she told me I rolled my eyes and climbed out. " fine now get out" I told her she left my room and shut the door. I changed into a dark blue bikini top and Greek print bottoms. I put a light white sweater over and put my sandals on and grabbed a orange beach towel.

I walked out of my room and saw Molly and Shelly already ready to go. I rolled my eyes and unlocked the door. We walked out and shut the back door.

We walked out to our normal spot I tuck my sweater off and walked to the water. I stopped before I got in, I looked to Molly and Shelly who were hitting each other with there cover ups.

I walked up to them and got in the middle of them " wow don't do that you'll wake everyone up " I told them the dropped their stuff and ran to the water. " hey don't go to far " I called out to them the dived in and piped there head back up. I ran toward the water and when I got to the shallow I kept running to get further out so no one could see me change.

I dived in and left my eyes open I saw bibles every where then they were gone I knew my tail was there but I swam around for a little. I saw the beautiful coral reef which I liked the coral reef since because coral and because it was so beautiful under here.

I swam till I saw the peace of the sun rises from the water. I swam back pulling my self up and waited to change back. I finally changed back.

I laid my towel down and say on it I saw Molly and Shelly playing with the ball in the water. I wish I didn't have this tail so I could play with them.

I saw the sun it was beautiful the colors all together. Like orange ,yellow,and gold.When it seemed like nine hours we went in and got dressed.

" hey come on let's go shopping and eat out for lunch today how does that sound ?" I asked Molly and Shelly " um can we go to McDonalds ?" Molly asked I shock my head " no it's to cheap hey lets go to Mamas Grill you guys like it and also we can pretty much walk there but first we eat a little since it is only 3:55 and we will not eat till around 7 okay" they nodded " okay so what do you want Molly?" I asked going into the kitchen.

I got out the eggs and bread since dad doesn't let me cook bacon because it can burn the house done really easily.

" um one piece of toast and one egg please " she said in a sleepy tone. I looked at her slept eyes she was tired really tired. " what time did you go to bed last night?" I asked her since every time she is sleepy she will confess everything. " I went to bed at 12:55 Shelly went to bed at at one something" she told me with out even knowing.
" okay so you want to go back to sleep?" I asked her she nodded slowly. I walked around and helped her walked to there room.

When I opened the door I saw Shelly asleep on her bed with out any covers she just plopped down and fell asleep.

Molly got to her bed and climbed in and right when her head met the pillow she was out like a light.

I grabbed a green blanket and put it over Shelly. I walked out of there room and left the door open so I could hear if any thing happened.

I walked in the kitchen and put the eggs and bread up and grabbed crackers instead.

I ate a little of them till I got a texted from Kayla. I looked at my phone and saw she texted me about something important about a person.

I read it and was to shock to do any thing.

Alice is up top