Kofuku x Daikoku

|| AU where you crashed your skateboard into a lamppost right in front of me lol, do you want some help ||

-------------------------------------------------------------

The petite, pink haired girl giggled to herself and pushed her fist into the air, the orange sky brimming with fading sunlight and pink clouds.

"Yes! I finally escaped from Yato's death grip for now." She turned both ways to make extra sure - he was nowhere to be seen and she placed down on the ground Yukine's "lost" skateboard on the floor.

"It can't be that bad." She giggled and started to ride the skateboard by pushing her leg and picked her pace up by moving it faster and faster.

"Woooooooooow~ the air on my face feels refreshing~" Not even a second after she said that, oh how she hated to open her mouth sometimes, because right after, her face smacked head first into a lamppost. She heard her jaw crack and the skateboard whizzed past her feet and past the post as she slid down the post in immense pain.

"Aggghh... Hgnnnnn..."

At that time, a tall, intimidating looking man was making his way home, reading his book and smoking a cigarette. He wasn't paying much attention and was about to cross the street when something pink flew by him and crashed into lamppost down the street. He brought his book down and his cigarette fell from his lips as he ran to the pink haired girl who was sprawled all over the floor in front of the lamppost. As she was at his feet, he couldn't help but rudely laugh as he watched the skateboard roll away and the girl twitching on the floor.

"Hey, ya alright?" he asked, looking down at her. She could barely move due to the pain of the crash, but she stood up nonetheless and her eyes sparkled as she saw the handsome male hovering over her.

"S-Sorry?!" She tried to keep her balance, but was struggling due to the pain. He saw this and he rushed in to hold her up, keeping her steady by holding her arm. "I-I'm alright..." Try as she may have wanted to, she couldn't make any advances with her probably broken jaw, bleeding teeth and twister nose. She tried to fix her hair giggling, but let out a moan of pain, trying to desperately forget it as she stared up at the taller individual.

"Oh, you don't look so good, Miss. Uh, should I take to home so you can get fixed up, or would you rather I take you to the hospital?" He asked as he brought his hand up to her chin to examine injuries. She blushed as the big man touched her delicately and she attempted to smile, seeing her chance.

"I w-would love to see your house at some point - oww - but the hospital sounds rather nice at the moment." She giggled slightly at her pain. He chuckled and nodded, putting his book into his backpack.

"Can you walk? If you can't, I could carry you." He offered and she immediately blushed, wondering how nice this man could be without even knowing her, even with her beat up face that probably looked worse than a sloth.

"As you can see, I am unable to get up." She chuckled and smiled as he nodded and put her arm around his shoulder and swept her off her feet, starting to make his way towards the general direction of the hospital. "So, what's your name, hun bun~" She asked.

"The name's Daikoku. Yours?" She was smiling, the pain numbing a bit, but was so wrapped up in observing his facial features that she almost missed the question.

"O-Oh, I'm Kofuku~" she beamed and was awed at how easily she was being carried by him. He hummed thoughtfully.

"'Small fortune', huh? Cute." He said, glancing down at her. She blushed at his remark.