Kofuku x Yukine

||NSFW READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION
For once, this one is not an AU. So praise the Yatogami ||

The teenage boy entered Kofuku's house, or more like storm into his room. He slammed the door to his room, locking it, even locking his window so the damned God wouldn't come in to bother him.

"Stupid Yato..."

"You're just a kid, Hiyori would never see you that way..." The boy scoffed.

"She's a year older than me, how much of a difference does a year make?" He kicked at a pillow, roaming around his room aimlessly trying to vent his anger.

Yukine had sent the night at Hiyori's last night, even in her bed and he had almost touched her breasts. It was tempting, natural for a boy of his age, to want to see, maybe even feel.

But was it all worth it for the scolding that he received from Yato the following day?

"You brat! Your impure thoughts reach me, y'know! I had so much blight! You're not spending the night with her again... Ever!"

"Fuck you, Yato." He hissed. The boy kicked at the pillow again and his foot continued, hitting the small table in his room by accident, cursing loudly. He sat down, holding his foot as he cursed his pain, until a knock at the door stopped silenced him. "Go away! You're the last person I want to see right now Yato!" The boy called to the door. There was a small silence.

"Yukki? Is everything okay? It's me, Kofuku." He felt a pang of guilt for having yelled at her.

"Is Yato with you?"

"No, it's just me." He gave a quiet sigh before getting up and limping towards the door. "I heard a bang, are you okay?" She asked worriedly as he opened the door.

"Yeah, I just kicked the table." He muttered, glancing back at it. She hummed before letting herself in, sitting by one side of the table.

"So, what happened this time?" He stared at her for a while. She usually wasn't as calm as this. He closed the door behind him with the lock, not wanting Yato to come in.

"He just pissed me off. He stuffed his hands in his pockets, looking elsewhere. He could feel the pinkette staring at him.

"Sit down. Why don't you tell me what Yatty did this time?" She patted the spot besides her. Yukine started at the spot but decided against sitting next to her. Instead, he sat adjacent to her, letting out another sigh.

"He's just... A jerk. Last night I stayed over at Hiyori's and some stuff happened and... Yato ended up yelling at me the next day, saying how much I blighted him and stuff." He could feel the anger bubbling up again.

"What happened?" Kofuku asked, tilting her head to the side. A small blush crept onto Yukine's features as he began to recount the events of the other night.

"W-Well... W-While Hiyori was sleeping, h-her shirt..." He began to fidget slightly.

"Her shirt?" Yukine looked up at Kofuku, finding her staring at him curiously.

"W-Well, it's just boy stuff... I-I guess?"

"What do you mean?"

"It's hard to explain..."

"Why?"

"I don't know, it's just-"

"You don't know?"

"Kofuku, whay are you asking all these questions?" The blush that had been on his cheeks was gone now as he was starting to grow increasingly annoyed with her.