Missing {For sale}

Eva had been deaf since birth. Two years later (When she was 12), Ava was taken to Japan for ear surgery. The first thing she ever hears is the radio that the nurses left on in her room. It happens to be an English song by Ellie Goulding, a famous English singer which she adored. However, her mother was never arrived at her bedside and later police search turns up no leads. Eventually she gets sent to an orphanage back home, she grows up alone and discouraged, not mixing with anyone else. When she's 20 she decides go to Japan for further education. When she arrives, there's news everywhere of the missing singer Ellie Goulding. She remembers the name because of 10 years ago at the Japanese surgery, she decides to pick up an English newspaper covering the topic. To her shock, it says that she was last seen a week ago in the same hospital she had her surgery, accompanying a friend who had a kidney transplant. She realises her disappearance strikingly resembles her own mother's. Both were accompanying someone else undergoing surgery but went missing once the surgery was completed. Can she figure out what happened to her mother and Ellie Goulding?

A/N ~ You can always change the name of the singer it's just I love Ellie Goulding's album right now and I am currently listening to it on repeat :)

You can add way more detail also but this is just a basic plot outline.

Sorry if any of my suggestions have been done :)