◈Nine◈

B a y.

To her luck, this was the one day Harry didn't go into work. She didn't do much that morning. Mostly slept in which didn't really consist of sleep, only lying in bed while Harry wandered the house. She did every request Harry had asked and never spoke unless spoken to.

She hadn't showed affection towards Harry at all today. And she refused to until he asked her. Her heart longed for one of her only friends. Eventually, she would gain back Harry's trust and sneak out of the house to find Zayn. She wasn't stupid, first she had to get answers from the others. Gardeners probably were friends with him, they'll know.

Once she noticed it was around two in the evening she crawls out of bed and dresses herself in Harry's t-shirt and a pair of silk pajama shorts. To be honest she wouldn't even need the shorts because the shirt was so long but she knew Harry would die if he actually did catch her talking to the other gardeners half-naked.

Silently, she made her way downstairs and to the back door. Her eyes scanned the garden and everyone working around it. They only hired two or three gardeners because the garden wasn't that big. She thinks it's mostly for her protection. If she were to sneak off or do something wrong there were so many maids and workers that at least someone would see her. Harry was overprotective.

She walks out, bare feet touching the cold surface of the back patio. She walks herself further into the garden, slowly but surely making her way to a worker. She was tall and dark-skinned. Bay dreamed of being beautiful like the woman.

"Can I ask you something?" She asks quietly.

The worker nods, cheeks flushing slightly. They weren't used to Bay speaking to them. Harry usually spoke to them but he was rude and mean. The girl was expecting Bay to be the same.

"Zayn, he was fired. Do you know much about him?"

She swallows roughly, looking down at the flowers she was currently watering. "I don't want to risk my job, miss Bay," she whispers.

"What's your name?"

"Chloe," she mumbles.

"I'm Bay. I promise you I won't get you fired. Honest, if Harry get suspicious and comes out, tell him I'm asking you to pick flowers for him. Okay?"

Chloe bites her lip, looking at Bay hesitantly. "What do you want to know?"

•••

"Were you in the garden?" Harry asks as she slips back into the house.

She looks up at him quickly, nodding. "Enjoying the flowers. They're blooming perfectly right now," she says quickly, walking past him.

"Baby," he mutters, taking hold of her arm. She turns to look at him as he slowly comes close to her. "I'm sorry about last night, I want to make it up to you," he whispers, a seductive edge to his voice.

The tone of his voice and the sweet expression on his face mixed with the light touches to her arms and sides drove her insane. She had learned to love Harry, she couldn't deny it. When he acts like this it makes her crumble away into nothing.

She couldn't though. She had to go through with her plan. He doesn't deserve what he's about to ask for and he doesn't want to make it up to her, he wants to make himself guilt-free.

"C'mon, let me," he mumbles quietly. He leans down kissing down her neck sweetly. She bites her lip, fisting his shirt in her hands just as he nips at some skin above her collarbone.

He has such an affect over her it's not even funny. She's sure it's obvious, though she doesn't want it to be. He pulls her body against his own, pressing a kiss to the top of her head.

She lets her head fall into his chest, closing her eyes. She sighs in defeat as Harry tickles as her sides. She knows better, but he's everything she needs at the moment.

Eventually, they're upstairs locked into Harry's room. They're  kissing eagerly, craving each other's touch. He lays back, letting her straddle him. She whines at the loss of kissing, rubbing his clothed chest gently.

"Ugh, want you to fuck me," he rasps quietly. She nods slowly, leaning down to press kisses to his neck. He grips her hips tightly, grinding up lightly, "Then again I really don't know if I can handle your agonizingly slow pace."

She whimpers quietly as he flips them over, grinding down onto her hips. One hand holds his body up, the other fists her hair softly. He continues grinding against her until he can't take it anymore.

He stands up removing all of his clothes and then Bay's. He watches her with lust filled eyes as he climbs back on top of her. She reaches up to touch his cheeks as he thrusts into her harshly. She whines, using her hands to pull his face down and kiss him.

He continues in and out, moving faster and faster with each thrust. Her moans and whimpers fill the room and probably the halls. His curls dangle at her face, his face is contorted with pleasure and it's probably the most amazing sight ever.

Suddenly, he pulls out, picks her up and then flips her onto all fours. He grips her hips, pulling her body back to him. She whines as he begins thrusting into her again. His right hand takes hold of her hair, pulling it harshly. She moans loudly, pushing back to meet his thrusts.

He pulls her head back slightly by her hair, leaning forward to latch onto her neck. He sucks and bites harshly. Her mind goes hazy and all of his movements become too much for her. She cries out loudly, "Daddy, please-" and then she coming around his thrusts, body trembling helplessly.

Harry groans quietly, enjoying the tighter feeling. He thrusts sloppily three more times before coming inside her roughly, causing her to whine softly. He slowly releases her hair and rides out his high as lightly as possible before pulling out.

She crawls away, standing up and stretching. Harry has to collect himself for a brief moment. "Let's shower," he mumbles. He stands up and takes her hand, pulling her to the bathroom.

•••

Sorry it's been so long! Ugh I can't seem to stay on anymore. Busy with everything. Let's just say I bought the deluxe album as soon as it was released and it was great. He boys did amazing on it and over all my favorite has to be Olivia or End of The Day. They're great.

Anyway thanks so much for reading. The next chapter probably won't be as interesting because it's slowly crawling up to the climax. Like we're just a few chapters away. I love Harry in this one. Bay is pretty naughty too.

Please vote and comment I love seeing them. Thanks again!