What you do with money

Authors letter to readers

Okay hi I'm Unique Taste and because I have multipul stories its hard to update them all at once, so I would like to propose the idea of you the readers commenting ~Update please~ on the story you want to see updated the most. Overall the book with the most request will be updated in the next three days. I would say you have about a week to get your book to the top by asking friends to comment you can comment multipul times and then I will present the winners with the new chapter of their favorite book. Oh yes put your comments in the last chapter of the book, so the counting is not all over the place.

When I was born my mother name me Natalie, last name Banks, sadly we were broke, so my title was nothing to boast about. I was a tomboy growing up, I played American football and they called me Godzilla. I was thick skinned, a rough Brooklyn girl with Christian values.

I had a penchant for studying. I wasn't a guineas, but writing and organizing was a hobby of mines, today it's almost like an OCD. I never had siblings, but I took care of my seven cousins like I was their mother, I had no privacy and I grew up by raising the kids around me. We had nothing, but we were happy.

When I was twenty-three I won the lottery. Things happened pretty quickly, after taxes I received eight million, I gave my mother one million dollars, to do whatever she pleased, and I fled the country before any of my distant relatives could find me. Poor people got me on the run.

I'd lived in Brooklyn all my life and there I was, fresh out of college, the luckiest bitch in the world. No regrets! Picking the country was easy, whatever flight had last minute boarding tickets, I was on. That just so happened to lead me to Dusseldorf Germany. The horror of my actions didn't set in until I got on the plane. Oh my God this is really happening, I thought to myself. I almost cried, but I really had to suck it up, because I didn't want the guy sitting next to me to think I was crazy.

I wish I taped it, but oh well. The flight was everything, I watched a slew of new movies, that had me feeling relevant and the food had me amazed, that it was airplane food. Once I landed I could feel a difference, I wasn't in Brooklyn anymore. I could smell it too, the funk of perspiration was in the air. This was man's world.

I sat in the airport for hours contemplating what's next. I even ended up staying over night calling my friends, the story was, I'd decided to travel abroad for my masters degree program. You know, I have to keep a low profile, money can change people. Anyways, it was horrible I didn't want to go off spending money like a Jack ass, so I thought small. I found a hostel aka a motel, but I thought it was a place where you murdered people and held them hostage, so my expectations were low.

As soon as I saw the sun peeking through the airport windows, I ran to the bathroom brushed my teeth, checked for no cheese and was out of there. The fatigue was killing me and the jet lag was the only thing that kept me asleep through the night. I really don't know how homeless people do it.

I took the most beautiful train into dusseldorf. I could ride it forever, it was warm and coozy and almost like a speed date with whoever sat next to you. After a while I felt like everyone was staring at me, no everyone was staring. I was the only black person there. But they also strangely knew that I was from America. They could probably smell the difference. The people were very kind, not as nice as the people in Brooklyn, but I could respect their hospitality.

Everything was very surreal. Once I got there I was lost, never in my life did I feel more helpless.

"Heh Do you need help?" A young guy asked me.

"Yes please. I'm trying to find the Finya hostel." I pulled out my map.

He opposed "I know where it is." His voice was deep and his accent thick. He suddenly grabbed one of my bags my heart skipped a beat, thief! But I was just overreacting he'd offered to help carry my stuff. I watched him closely and thought if he started running with those long legs would I be able to catch him, if I caught him would I beat him up and cause a scene..."Welcome to Germany!!!" He smiled as if he were selling it to me. "Thank you." I replied with a concerned smile.
"What is your name?" He inquired.

"I'm Natalie."

"That's very...attractive, I'm Leo." Blonde hair, blue eyes, this mutant gives complements too, who taught him this, attractive is too strong? I smiled.

Honestly, Leo was a bit distracting, but all the while he was talking I was taking in the beauty of it all. Unique statues hiding on roof tops, clean streets and manicured gardens. It was all very charming. If my neighborhood looked this good I'd sit outside too.

"Are you from America?"

"Yes, New York."

"Wow!! Then you can't leave. Your going to fall in love with Germany. Ahh look we have arrived." He leads me to this lovely building that looked like a dorm building.

I gave mucho side eye "can't leave" that's sounding mighty suspicious, this dude might be a rapist or this might be like that movie Taken, I thought.

I pulled my bag through the revolving doors as he carried the other. "Good evening welcome to Finya, how can I help you?" How the hell they all speak English, this must be the international district, I thought quietly to my self. Trying to be polite requires many quiet thoughts.

The host and Leo exchange words in their native tongue. I understood nothing. I stepped up to the front desk. Leo looked at me "What kind of room?"
I could see an annoyed look on the host's face. "Any,...Cheap room!" I replied. They both laughed.

Leo proceeded to translate, I can't lie I felt important. Leo the 6 foot four beast, turns around with the key to my room. He grabs my hand and places the key in my palm. "Do not lose this." To which I nodded. He must think I'm a kid. He grabs my things and packs them into the elevator. "You return the key and pay when you leave, not now." He instructed me.

The hostile looked like something out of a teenage dream. There was a high Tec lounge and dinning area. There were pools, game rooms, tennis, pool, foosball, and a picnic area. Leo interrupted my thoughts again "Everyday we have breakfast lunch and dinner, 7am, 2pm, and 6pm. You have to make it on time." He insisted. There was so much to learn. I just agreed with everything he said. Outside on the lawn bunnies were popping up out of the ground like crazy, I really couldn't believe it. The way we have squirrels in NYC, they have bunnies. It was cute. The hostile was painted to the nines, accent walls green blue ahhh very appealing to the eye. Every floor had a different color scheme and theme. Leo explained to me that this was a youth hostile; which had me thinking why the hell do kids get there own hotels. Do they run away from home a lot here.

By the time we got to the sixth floor Leo leads me down this labyrinth like hall way. Shoot! One wrong turn and I could miss breakfast tomorrow. 620 he placed all my bags in front of the door I was excited and grateful. "Thank you!" I smiled brightly up at Leo. "You're welcome anytime, get some rest and call me if you need anything." He smiled, wow German guys are really attractive, I thought. We exchanged numbers and took pictures too. "Well bye Leo!! I won't forget you." I grinned with glee. He then slaps the door 619 and says "We are neighbors!"

AHHHHHHHHH MY DUDES A CREEP.