Ch. 86 - Frustrations

< Chapter 86: Frustrations >

♥ Justin’s POV: ♥

@justinbieber: Day 6 in South America. still missing my family and friends back home. love you guys

I sent the tweet just as Scooter shouted another countdown to when the concert starts. I’m on in a few minutes and I currently stood in the bathroom, staring at my reflection in the mirror. I took in a deep breath, closing my eyes and calming myself before running out backstage.

Let’s do this.

I went out and performed for the screaming crowd, trying to forget about what Jamie must be doing right now and how much I wanted to go to her just to give her a comforting hug. Aside from speaking with Jamie every chance I got, I’ve also been talking to both Ryan and Phoebe, who gave me the message that Jamie isn’t too happy lately. She’s been upset all week ever since I left and it’s killing me. I’m trying to enjoy my shows and do everything for my beliebers, but I also have to face the fact that I’m going to be a father. I just want to be there for Jamie. It’s the least I could do since… You know… I got her pregnant.

“Good job, kiddo,” Scooter patted me on the back, once I had finished the concert. “Amazing as always.”

“Oh you know,” I fixed my jacket teasingly, giving him a smirk.

Scooter chuckled and I headed back towards the bathroom to change. I took a quick shower and put on fresh clothes and, while I was fixing my hair to get it to look swaggy, my phone began to ring in my pocket. I curiously pulled it out and looked at the caller I.D.

Jamie ;)

I laughed, knowing that Jamie must’ve taken my phone and added that winky face to her contact name on my iPhone before I left for tour.

“Wassup, babe?” I answered, smiling to myself as I awaited her response, except the reply I got wasn’t one I was exactly expecting.

Jamie was crying. She was crying. Her sobs filled my ear, destroying my heart little by little until I couldn’t feel myself breathe anymore. It felt as though the world was slowly crashing down around me and I didn’t even know what was wrong yet.

“Jamie…” I mumbled soothingly. “Baby, what’s the matter?”

It seems as if every once in a while, we switch roles. One of us starts to feel extremely upset to the point where the other one has to be the comforter, and then a few days later, it’s the other way around.

“J-Justin, I h-have something I n-need to tell you,” she hiccuped, her voice shaking as she cried continuously through the phone.

“Please don’t cry..” I begged, the back of my eyes starting to water as well.