Catch Up (1) Mel

It's been a while. A year? Two? I can't remember. I graduated high school, and I'm off to college, but not so soon.

You missed a lot, but luckily I'm willing to fill you in. Jax somehow now has the power to resolve all arguments, much to my demise.

He had an oddly cute way of doing so too. He always acts as if a fight is about to break out so he puts both of his hands out as if to calmly approach an animal and show that he means no harm. Despite the act being stupid and annoying, it worked and I still found it, miraculously, adorable and just another things to add to the list of why I like him so much.

Grayson and Joy are together and very happy, very disgusting with all their sappy love sick puppy acts around each other. I mean it's not even that bad, Brit their awkwardness towards each other emphasizes everything about their relationship to make it cringe worthy.

Jax and I are still together... Still happy, still caring, still cautious of each other's clumsiness, which seems to have increased over the year. The occurrences are hard to explain, but they're noticeably increasing. Now that I look at it, not much has changed.

What also hasn't changed is Joy's inability to cook, she's still horrible... Still a danger to anyone in the same room as her and a stove... I was hoping that she would grow out of it but I guess not.

During senior year, the four of us planned a trip around the states to try and clear our mind, change the scenery before we part ways, if we do at least. Joy and I planned it and the boys nodded their heads and said yes... Like I said, not much has changed. We're planning on going for most of summer, which was two months, and come back a week or so before so we can prep for college.

All three of our parents are okay with it, they actually encouraged us to get out of town. My parents really wanted me to go, try and to fully recover after what happened to Mason.

We're leaving in two days, packing for two months, I may as well bring my whole wardrobe, I mean I basically did. Three suitcases and a duffel bag, I'm not proud but I'm not ashamed either.

It was now a matter of time before we go on our going away road trip. We planned to not go to the city, stay in the rural and suburban areas, just because we can. This is going to be a lot of fun because I got mi amigos with me.