Chapter 13

~Harry's POV~

The look on her face appeared as one of shock, but it didn't hide the look of anger behind it. She was mad, just like earlier, but there was something else in her eyes, and I couldn't guess what it was.

Disbelief, curiosity? I didn't know, and I couldn't help but smile at her beautiful face in front of me.

The lads and I had just finished skating, and everyone left for home except for Niall and I. I was on my way to look for him, but I couldn't miss the opportunity to actually get to know Jazz, so I pretended to bump into her.

"Who are you?" She asked as she struggled to her feet.

"We'll discuss who I am and all of that in a minute, let me get you cleaned up Jazz." I said giving her a friendly smile.

"Wait-," she started but I cut her off.

"I'll buy you a new shirt, and more food?" I offered.

"Um, sure. Just let me tell my friends where I'm going?" She said, her voice shying away a little.

"Yeah, I'll come with you." I said as I followed her to her table.

Taylor thought he had her, but I saw their little scene over by the snack bar. If he called that having her, then maybe he needs to go back to grade school I thought as we neared the table.

When we approached the table I instantly saw Niall flirting with Jazz's best friend Clara. They were talking to each other, and Niall just had to say something funny because she started to laugh. She doesn't even know who he really is, I could tell by the way she kept looking at him like he was hiding something.

The other reason was because he had on shades and a SnapBack on to cover his hair and eyes, I had to admit, he looked like a totally different person.

"Hey Clara-," Jazz started but she once again, never got to finish.

"What happened to you?! Why is there food and soda all over you?" Clara asked as she got up from her place beside Niall and rushed to her side.

"I fell and my food wasted all over me, so I'm going to go home to turn in early." She said. I couldn't tell whether she was lying or not, but I'm no good at detecting those types of things anyways.

I just stood there as the girls contained to talk right in front of me. Clara didn't seem to notice that I was there. I don't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing, but I took the opportunity to pull out my phone and text Niall what was happening.

After Niall confirmed that he was okay with it I locked my hone and put it in my pocket. Niall and I rode with the boys, in Niall's car, but the others rode back with Eleanor so Niall had his car all to himself. I guess that I was in whatever car Jazz was in.

"Yeah, do you want me to come with?" Clara asked as the glint in her eyes faded to a dull green color.

"No I'm good, I think Jade is staying at your house tonight. She doesn't have a key to mine yet, and she hasn't texted me all day." She said, a look of worry in her face.

"Yeah she is, she texted me earlier to let me know that she was staying with me tonight." Clara said as she took out her phone to make sure.

"Yeah, she did," Clara confirmed Jazz.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Jazz asked giving her friend a questioning look.

"Yeah, it'll be in the afternoon though, I've got work in the morning from 6:00 to 2:00." She said once again checking her phone.

"Okay, tell the guys I said night." She said as she gave her friend a goodbye hug.

"I will," Clara said returning the favor.