Interview with Saacijainjaiswall

INTERVIEW WITH SAACIJAINJAISWALL

1. Me: What books are you currently writing on wattpad?

1. SaaciJainJaiswalI: I am writing 7 different books on wattpad at the moment. Out of which two are currently on hold.

2. Me: What/who inspired you to become an author?

2. SaaciJainJaiswalI: I always loved to write and seeing that I was kind of good at it, I decided that I needed to put my talent into use and one of my friends told me about Wattpad. So I decided that this site was where I would start with :)

3. Me: What gave you the idea for your book?

3. SaaciJainJaiswalI: Well it's weird but, whenever I write it's like the idea just comes to me. I just start dreaming about all these weird things and VOLA, the book is there :)

4. Me: What do you do to help you write a story?

4. SaaciJainJaiswalI: I think music is something that helps a lot, but silence is something that is the biggest help when I write. I tend to get distracted if I have someone with me. So I prefer to stay alone while I write!

5. Me: What do you do when you get Writer's Block?

5. SaaciJainJaiswalI: I just stop writing for that particular time. Because I think it is best to rest while I have a writer's block. Because eventually it passes away for me soon. :)

6. Me: What do you like to snack on when you write stories?

6. SaaciJainJaiswalI: I can't eat a thing while I write. I like to keep my hands free to type. So I don't eat anything.

7. Me: What are your inspirations/influences?

7. SaaciJainJaiswalI: My dad is the biggest influence and I think my life. Most of the character's that are portrayed have a piece of me in them. Because I like to write about someone who has something in them that I have.

8. Me: When did you get interested in writing?

8. SaaciJainJaiswalI: I got interested in writin when I was 11 years old...

9. Me: How many books have you written?

9. SaaciJainJaiswalI: I have completed one story of mine and in the process of completing the others :)

10.Me: What are all the things you focus on when writing?

10.SaaciJainJaiswalI: I mainly focus on romance. I know that kind of sucks, because then my story lacks it's main focus. But I try. But well everyone has their flaws and my flaw is that sometimes I get off track!

11. Me: Do you write about characters with personalities simillar to people you know in real life?

11. SaaciJainJaiswalI: Absolutely. As I said before. The characters have a part of me in them.

12. Me: Do you have any kids?Pets?

12. SaaciJainJaiswalI: I have a dog. He is a goldenretreiver :D

13. Me: What's the most difficult part when you write books (beginning or ending)?

13. SaaciJainJaiswalI: The end is the most difficult part for me. Because according to me, starting a book is very easy. But ending it is really tough.

14. Me: Who are your favorite authors on wattpad?

14. SaaciJainJaiswalI: I have many authors whom I like, but namely:-

a) XxSassyCynicxX- You have to read her books. She is amazing.

b) Cold_lady19- Love vampires, well she is definitely the author

c) kirsty1000- A romance lover, well you better read all of her books. Cause well she is the one who can rock them :D

d) greenwriter- The transient wife. Bettter read. She is amazing.

P.S- Rather than writing all their names, here is the link to my library check it out on your own.

www.wattpad.com/user/library/SaachiJainJaiswal

15. Me: What do you want to tell your fans?

15. SaaciJainJaiswalI: would like to thank all my fans for the support and encouragement and the patience that they have shown in me.

There are a few of them whom I would like to thank personally.

a) AmiieSi- The best friend, perfect supporter and the best person alive on earth. I love you gurl and all your support.

b)Queen694u- She has supported me alot also. So thank you.

I think that's it :)

But I love all my other fans, because without them I wouldnt be here :D

That concludes the interview with very popular writer SaaciJainJaiswalI,I love her and her and her stories so check them out.

I will put up the next one as soon as i can.