Chapter 10: Plan of Action

"What the hell were you thinking?" Tristan scolded, his face red with anger as he sat atop the closed toilet seat. "You're pregnant, you're not supposed to be fighting and besides didn't I ask you to stay in your room?" He had a nasty looking cut on top of his eyebrow and a bruise along his cheek, but he still looked as handsome as ever.

"Well what about you?" I retorted dabbing an alcohol soaked cottonball on top of his cut. I applied some antibiotic cream, but he wouldn't allow me to cover it with a band-aid. I guess the dora the explorer band-aid I found would ruin his tough Alpha image. "Why the hell did you attack Marco for anyway? He's one of the good guys." I sighed, but then lost my angry composure the moment I gazed into Tristan's eyes. He was staring into the deepest pits of my soul. It was then, I realized just how much I missed him.

Had it not been for Axel, Rico, Carlos and members of Marco's pack stopping the fight, one of us would probably be dead by now. They came home from their run just in time to break-up the melee. Marco was all disheveled looking from trying to protect himself from Tristan's surprise attack. He didn't even fight back, he just defended himself. Tristan's injuries were self-inflicted from when the two of them went flying into the wooden hallway table, splitting it in half.

The palm of his hand rested on my cheek lovingly, sending warmth throughout my entire body. "Well, considering the fact that Selena was Maria's goddaughter, there's no way that Marco isn't involved in any of this." Tristan disclosed, causing my entire body to tense up. Could Marco be back to his old ways again? Shaking my head no, I decided to get the facts before assuming things.

I barely got the chance to get in a few good punches and a claw down the right side of her face before my brother pulled me back. The bitch managed to hit me once and pull my hair before Axel grabbed a hold of her. Carlos moved quickly injecting her with a needle full of black ice.

Yes, we've resorted to using black ice to subdue our enemy. There's no telling what level of crazy she is or what she's capable of. Also we weren't completely positive that she was working alone, so we needed to sever her mindlink to anyone else. The last thing we need is an unexpected attack on Marco's territory.

"If he's involved, why would he go visit my father and Lonso twice a week? Why would he speak to the council on my family's behalf?" I wondered aloud. The feel of Tristan's hands on my waist as he pulled me close for a hug distracted my train of thought. I almost melted when he placed a gentle kiss and began talking to my tummy.

"I hope mommy didn't give you too bad of a jolt earlier. Daddy missed the both of you so much. " Tristan whispered as if he were actually talking to the baby in real life. It brought a smile to my lips. He can be so silly sometimes.

"We missed you too." I answered for the both of us. Tristan stood up pulling me into his arms, the moment our lips collided in a kiss took my breath away. If I could stay here all night in his arms, I would, but I know we have a deadline to meet with not much time left. "We should go back downstairs to talk to Marco. We have less than twenty-four hours to produce proof or they'll be executed."

Gathered in Marco's study were Marco and his beta Julio, Tristan, myself, Axel, Rico, Carlos, and Nicole. Selena also joined us, however she was currently tied up to a chair unconscious. "So you mean to tell me you had no idea your mom took her in as her goddaughter?" Tristan grilled, asking Marco the same question over again.

"This is the first time I've heard of this. I'm not sure what I can do to prove that I'm telling the truth, but I promise you, I had no idea what my mother was up to." Marco answered with sincerity. "The first time I met Selena was when my mother hired her to drug you at Club Mondo. I never saw her before that incident nor did I see her again afterwards."

It got quiet in the room as everyone thought back to the incident at Club Mondo and my kidnapping. I felt bad that Tristan was interrogating Marco, but we needed to get all the facts. Given his past track record, he wasn't a very trustworthy guy. Somewhere deep in my heart, I knew Marco is a changed man. It was ever since Mia came to him that he finally realized what path in life he needed to lead.

"How do you suppose we get her to confess to what she's done?" Nicole spoke up, breaking the silence. The guys looked at one another warily. I could see that they were all thinking the same thing. We would need to torture it out of her, but being raised as gentleman none of them wanted to do it.

"I'll do it." I stated with determination as I looked around at everyone. I have to be the one to step up, it is my family after all. This entire mess has to do with Tristan supposedly tainting the royal bloodline, so it's only fair I'm the person to get the truth. "We need to set up a hidden camera in here to get our proof."

Marco completed securing the finishing touches on the hidden camera. We decided to stay in his study, instead of moving Selena to a different room. She still hasn't stirred or woken up yet, I hope we didn't inject her with too much black ice. It took a lot of arguing with Tristan in order for me to go through with this, but in the end I always win.

"You are not allowed to untie her restraints under any circumstances, are we clear?" Tristan nagged for the tenth time. "We'll be down the hall in the kitchen watching and listening to everything that goes on. If you feel like you're in danger or need me at all, you need to mindlink me."

"Yes master, whatever you say master." I joked, trying to enlighten the tense situation, but Tristan didn't seem to find me humorous. Instead I received a stern gaze in response. "Not funny? Ok, sorry. I promise." I finally said causing Tristan's expression to ease up.

He leaned over to kiss me on the forehead, whispering. "I love you." Wrapping my arms around his neck, I answered, "Love you too." Within a few minutes everyone cleared out of the room aside from Selena and myself.

I sat myself on the edge of Marco's desk and eyed her thoughtfully. There were so many things I wanted to say, so much harm I wanted to inflict on her, but I need to get the proof I need before any of that. Not to mention I have to wake her up in order to achieve my desired goal.

"Hey,wake up!" I shouted, clapping my hands together. It obviously didn't work so I tried the next best thing. Pulling her head back, I lightly smacked her cheek. "Get up!" I screamed directly in her face with still no response.

Hmm, what the hell am I supposed to do to get her up? Looking around Marco's study I eyed a pitcher of water on his side desk. Walking over, I grabbed the pitcher and emptied it entirely over her head. She came sputtering to life as she cursed me out in her native tongue while trying to fight against the restraints.

"Hope you had a nice nap, because we have a busy day ahead of us." I stated with a smirk. "We can do this one of two ways. The easy way where you can give me the answers I want...or the hard way where you'll wish you never messed with me or my family." I knew she wasn't going to choose the easy option, because she's stubborn. So I prepared myself for a long night filled with unspeakable violent acts... things I've never imagined myself doing to another.

--------------------------------------------

Hello my loves, decided to do two uploads in one day since I made you wait so long! Hope you like. Thanks again, love u all xoxox