Chapter eleven

Jay's P.O.V.

I was laying in my bed. With my jersey on. I looked at the picture with Niesha and me. It was sitting next to my trophy. I took it off my night stand. I didn't want to giver her up at all. I wanted to be with her forever. I walked out of my room. I went to the tourney field to get some air. I looked into the sky. I needed an answer. I saw a figure behind me it was Aziz.

" what are you doing here?" I asked. " why do you like my sister so much?" He asked. " I don't know why. I just see something in here that I just love." I answered. " Well, if you did become good. Then  I guess you can date her."  He said. " I just have question to ask." I said. "what is it?" He asked. " why are you so mean to Niesha?" I asked.

"Well we were always great friends as children. But everything changed.I was going to be sultan and we were seperated. But yesterday my parents were watching us  fight. And my parents thought I would not be a good leader so they choose her to be sultana.  I was angry I guess." Aziz explained. " wow that was deep." I said. " well I better get going and so should you." He said.

We walked down the bleachers. I stayed there for a little while and watched the stars. Think about if we didn't take the wand. I walked back to my room. Cobra wasn't in Niesha's room so I took him to mine and he went to sleep on my bed.

Niesha's P.O.V.

Melody was sleeping in another room. I was so angry at her. I was staying up making my outfit for the coronation tommorow. It was like my mother when she was going to marry my father. Except it was purple. I wish Jay wasn't the son of jafar then maybe my parents would
like him. But I was afraid Maleficent's plan would work.  I went down to the kitchen to get a snack. Mal was down there making brownies.

" Hey Mal." I said. "What do you want?" She asked. " I was going to have some cookie dough ice cream." I said. " What is that?' she asked. " ice cream filled with raw cookies." I said. " does it taste good?" she asked. " yeah her I got you a spoon." I said giving her a spoon.

She took a spoon. She looked like she liked it.because she keeping eating it. I grabbed another carton from the freezer. I started eating it too. she cried into her batter. I knew she was making a potion for ben but I didn't want to ask thought. I got her a baking pan and lined it with paper. I walked away with my carton and started making more designs. I didn't really want to be sultana anymore.

Why did my parents change our roles yesterday. Cobra ran past me I tried to get him back. But someone was coming It was jay. He picked up my cat and took him to his room. I know Cobra liked Jay. but for right now I wasn't going to talk to him. I went into my room and started sewing again. It turned out I didn't like my design. I started sketching another one. It was Sketching another out but it was pink with flowers in it. I wasn't feeling right. I decided to call a friend.

" Hey need you help." I said. " do you realize what time it is." She said. " I know but I need help making a dress for tomorrow." I said. " Fine but what is it for me?" She asked. " I will make you a dress." I said. " deal" and she hung up.

After that I heard a knock. My good friend Jordan. She is the daughter of genie. She jumped on my bed and started listing things for her dress and I started sketching final I got the right one. A purple dress with gold straps. I started getting out my fabric and cutting.

" So where is melody?" Jordan asked. " she's with Audrey because they are friends." I said snotty. " wow you are really angry." She said. " let's just try this dress on." I said. " got it." She jumped up.

I started pinning the side and back. " Ouch, can you please be a little careful?" She asked. " sorry " I said with pins in my mouth. "so what are you wearing?" Jordan asked. " honestly I don't want to go." I said. " hey I'm going to help you with the dress if you like or not." She said.

I took off her dress and started seeing it. It looked so much better then the one I made. Jordan was sketching something. I just hope it turned out right. I added a gold tassel in the middle of it. I looked really well. I stopped sewing and pulled out dress buttons of the back. I started seeing them one by one. I put a hanger on it.

" hey what about this dress?" She asked. I looked at a see through mermaid dress with gold on it. " Its perfect thank you Jordan so much. " " don't kill me." She said as I squeezed her. " but I don't have anymore see through fabric." I said. " rub my lamp and your wish is my command. " she ordered. I rubbed the lamp." Now your wish I my command." She said. " I wish for three yards of see through fabric and gold lace." I wished. Yards of fabric appeared out of thin air.

I started cutting and pinning. I made it with sleeves though. I was so happy with the design. I finished sewing it. I looked at it for the first time done. I was afraid to try it on. Jordan buttoned me up.

" you look like a million bucks." Jordan said.       " thanks I can't wait for tomorrow ." I said excited. " it is true you are riding with Ben and Mal tomorrow?" She asked. " Yes, but I don't have a partner to ride with me." I said. " why aren't you going with Jay?" She asked. " we aren't on speaking terms." I said. " well I like your two together. You need to go with him." She said. " would you like to stay here tonight?" I asked. " sure I will get my stuff from my lamp." She said.

She vanished into a pink smoke. Before she came back I wrote a note  to Jay and put it into an envelope and got my spellbook and sent it. I love him and I don't care what people think. Melody and I will never be friends again. I think I like having Jordan as my roommate. All the sudden pink smoke came.

" I brought all my makeup for tomorrow." She said. " let's make this room a little bigger." I said. " great I can do that." Jordan said. And with one snap of his fingers." That's better. Now let's make it a little more like home."  I said.  And I did the spell this time." You can do magic." Jordan said. " yeah, I duplicated Mal's and I had been studying." I said. " I like it its modern and chic." Jordan said. And started taking picture. I crawled into bed and didn't worry about a thing tomorrow.