Camp is attacked.

The next day guardian was called to the big house by Artemis and Chiron. He entered the big house and walked into  into the room that was the living room. Chiron was standing and so was Artemis. Chiron looked extremely sad. He had a thoughtful look on his face. When guardian entered the room, Chiron looked at him warily. Artemis looked at him more with a mixture of pride and concern. The emotions looked very weird when directed to him so guardian came to the conclusion that these emotions were for something else.

"I have been told by lady Artemis that one of her hunters was attacked by seven campers" Chiron said to guardian when guardian came to a stop next to Artemis. "These boys are currently in the infirmary but some of them will have healed by tonight and we are faced with the question of what we should do and what will happen to the seven boys?" Chiron continued.  Guardian turned his head to look at Artemis and then back to Chiron. "Are we still allowed to turn people into animals?" Guardian asked.
"Absolutely not!" Chiron exclaimed.
The tips of Artemis's mouth twitched upwards but the movement was gone just as quickly as it had come. "Unfortunately several of the boys godly parents are on the council and would be very displeased if we turned their sons into rabbits." Artemis sighed.
"Can we expel them from camp?" Guardian questioned.
"They would be killed within a week from monster attacks" Chiron said.
Guardian thought for a bit and then "can we give them the worst chores possible? like toilet duty, cleaning up dishes and they have to repair everything that gets destroyed, things like that but for ever."
Chiron thought for a bit and then agreed to the terms.

When guardian exited he ran into Thalia, Naomi and Atlanta. "We would like to thank you for what you did for Alex on behalf of all the hunters" Thalia said. Guardian noticed that she meant every word she said. He was a little surprised that he had been thanked at all. "It was nothing, I was only doing my job" guardian stated.
"Well thank you anyway" Naomi said.
"And good job on beating the crap out of those pigs." Atlanta added with a grin. Everyone knew she was talking about the seven boys when she said pigs.

The three hunters walked of and guardian looked around at his surroundings. Quite a few things had changed, nearly everything had been upgraded. He had seen most of the things already but he noticed that the stables hadn't been rebuilt instead the old ones had been left as they were and new stables had been built. The old stables seems to have fallen into disrepair as if no one wanted to get close enough to fix it. Curious Guardian strolled over to the unloved stables and entered. The first thing that hit him was the smell. No one had been in here for a long time and if they had they hadn't stayed long. The second thing that hit him was a massive dog.

The dog had sprung from the shadows and started to attack him. It opened its big jaws and prepared to bite guardians head clean of, Guardian flung the beast of him with his legs jumped up and took out his sword. He stared at the dog and realised it wasn't a dog at all, it was a hellhound, a very big hellhound. "Mrs O'Leary!" Guardian exclaimed which caused Mrs O'Leary to cock her head. Guardian took of his hood revealing the sea green eyes, messy black hair and delighted smile. Mrs O'Leary attacked again.

Percy was nocked of his feet and Mrs O'Leary stood above him. But instead of biting his head of she started to lick him with her massive tongue. Percy started to laugh, a genuine laugh, he hadn't laughed in around a decade. "Good girl, good girl, come on, let me up." Mrs O'Leary stopped licking him and he stood up. She looked at him with her tongue hanging out. Her hair was matted and she smelt so bad she could kill Aphrodite with her sensitive nose. Guardian squatted down and looked into Mrs O'Leary's eyes. "What happened to you ?" Percy asked his hellhound. She had grown since he had last seen her she was now the size of a tank. "Stay here" Percy ordered motioning for Mrs O'Leary to stay. Percy flipped his hood back up and walked out of the stables. He looked around and saw Rachel Dare walking away from the stables with a blue hairbrush in her hands. He quickly and quietly ran over to her and tapped her on the shoulder. She span around quickly and was about to hit him in the face. Guardian caught her hand before it made contact with his face and shoved the hand back down to her side. She stared at him with a look of shock and surprise, which are basically the same thing, guardian thought. "G-Guardian what do, want?" Rachel asked in confusion.
"I want to know what happened to Percy Jackson's dog-hell hound" Percy asked griping Rachel's shoulders tightly.
"Um- when Percy was killed Mrs O'Leary redrew from the world and didn't let anyone near her. She bit a boys hand off and nearly killed Annabeth.  She retreated into the stable and anyone who tried to feed her risked their life, that was when a boy lost his hand, so people just chuck her food through the window. Can you let go of me now your sort of hurting me." Guardian looked down and saw that he was crushing her arm in his grip. He released her and backed away from her a couple of steps. "Thank you" Guardian thanked her before walking of into the shadows of some trees. He had a lot to think about.