Another Author's Note

Hello Wattpad friends! 

By now you've probably noticed that I've only posted 12 chapters here on Wattpad, and ending deliberately on a cliffhanger. You also may have already seen the status update about putting this manuscript through the first round of formal edits, which means that it has been checked by a professional book editor. 

This can only mean one thing: I am one step closer to publication. 

Now you're probably wondering why I'm publishing this manuscript so soon, while everyone is just getting into the story here on Wattpad. There are several reasons for this, mostly related to the book's marketing strategy and the fact that I have to balance my publication schedule with the rest of my life as a full-time student. The most important thing to consider here, however, is that I want to be on the ball with the publication of this story, so that I can publish this with the consideration that I've written this book before anyone else gets the chance to do so. And the sooner I can polish this book - whether I publish this traditionally or through an ebook platform like Kindle Direct Publishing - the sooner it will be for me to reach that goal. 

Unfortunately, this also means that I won't be able to make any more revisions to the manuscript as well. As much as I welcome any comments and suggestions for improving  the story, I can only use them as reference for further edits if and when necessary. And my editor and I can only do so much at this point. 

For those of you who are interested in following the book through towards publication (and beyond), you can now visit the official Facebook page for Save the Cake at www.facebook.com/SaveTheCakeBook. There you will find updates on publication dates as well as photos and promotional activities. And, as always, you can also follow me on Twitter (@TheStellaTorres) and through my blog (www.thegreatbigjump.blogspot.com) for more writing-related musings. 

Thank you, again, for all of your support!