Your marriage is falling apart

Harry: "Harry, I don't know if I can keep living this way."

"We're just.. Not happy being around each other." Harry finishes for you, making you nod your head.

"This has been the greatest five years of my life. Our kids made it even better but, I think we were just together for them these last 6 months." You sigh, tears forming in your eyes.

"I will always love you y/n."

You smile and kiss his cheek, sliding the divorce papers you and Harry arranged. You take out a pen from your purse and hand it to Harry.

He inhales and slowly exhales before picking up the paper and reading it thoroughly and then finally signing it.

You then feel the paper and pen being slid into your lap and open your eyes, a few tears traveling down your brown skin and onto the papers that will change you and Harry's life for good.

You start to sign your name and Harry stops you, the pen falling to the ground.

"Harry, what the hell are you doing?"

Harry shakes his head while sobbing, getting on his knees in front of you.

"We can work this out baby. I swear, I-I'll spend more time with you and less time in the studio, we could go to therapy! Anything just please, I know I did but please, don't sign them." He looks up at you, his bloodshot eyes glistening from tears.

"Please don't go. I need you."

Niall: It's been four months since Niall found out you were cheating on him and you found out he was cheating on you. You two came to a census and decided to try and work it out. Ever since then, your love was slowly crumbling down.

Fighting everyday, silent treatments go on for hours on end, and even throwing each other's belongings outside. But you silently hoped that you, being pregnant with his child, could somehow mend your marriage.

So of course,today, you and Niall were fighting over something so stupid; Where the remote was.

"Y/n you were the last one who had the remote! You were watching The Parkers!" Niall yells at you.

"Niall, you are not going to put the blame on me when the remote is right there on the chair." You point to it and Niall sighs deeply, rolling his eyes and retrieving the remote so he can watch The Last Kingdom.

You snatch the television's plug out of the power socket and give him a cold stare.

"What the fuck was that for?" He questions angrily, his tone getting loud.

"I was going to tell you something very important that would change our lives forever but you know what? I'm done, I'll do this shit on my own. I want a fucking divorce." Niall stands up and walks over to you, tears already in his eyes.

"Baby please, don't do this. You know I love you so much."

"That's a lie and you know it is. I'll be back to get my things later." You grab your phone and keys before shutting the door, planning on raising this baby on your own.

Zayn: You close your eyes as soon as you hear Zayn slam your front door shut.

"Y/n!" You sigh, setting your cigarette down in the ash tray along with the weed you were planning to roll up before making your way out of your office and into the kitchen.

"How may I help you?" You ask, your eyes red and low.

"I can smell it." Zayn sighs, his eyes already gaining tears.

"You smoke don't you? Get off my dick Zayn. Not a big deal." You pull your hair up into a huge curly puff on top of your head and turn to head upstairs.