3

I love your smile.

When you lay next to me, your arms holding me tight and I can feel you smile against my neck as you whisper random words into my ear like you're chanting a spell.

His warm fingers moving teasingly over my naked body making me move closer to his equally bare figure.

He was so warm.

Closing my eyes, I breath him in.

"August." Atlantic mumbles and I hum burying my face in his chest.

"Do you love me?" He asks in such a quiet voice, so unsure of himself that I have to move away from him for a moment.

I cup his warm cheeks in my hands , his eyes holding mine. How can this beautiful creature in front of me question my love for him?

I fucking adore him.

"What kind of idiotic question is that!" I ask harshly, my breath brushing against his chin, annoyed that he questions his worth to me,"How can I not love you?" The smile that grows on his face has my heart beating faster, my face flushing with heat as he moves to top me.

He felt so good.

His skin against mine. The almost bruising pressure when his hips connected with mine. It was passionate, intense every word I couldn't think of as he kissed me again. Fuck I missed him so much.

Then the world calmed down and he held me in his arms as my breathing became normal. Atlantic ran his fingers through my hair, his finger tips grazing my scalp before they'd run through my thick locks. I loved how it felt.

"Please don't ever leave me." Atlantic's voice floats to my ears just before I fall into a dreamless sleep.

I never left you Atlantic, my love, you left me.