Chapter Thirty Six

Two years later.

Harry's POV
"I just don't understand why you have to have so many clothes." I said and fell back on my girlfriends bed, shoving the clothed to the side.

Alison let out a giggle as she changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top.

She came and laid beside me, grinning ear to ear.

"Can I kiss you?" She asks, her hair falling into place. I lean in and kiss her.

We pulled away seconds later and I got up, pulling on my jacket.

"Where ya goin babe?" She asked confused. I smiled and grabbed my phone.

"Home." I say and gave her a hug and a kiss then left.

I moved to New York about a year and a half ago.

I walked home and stood in my empty apartment.

Looking around, I grabbed the remote, turning on Tom and Jerry. The old ones though, the new ones suck.

I pull out my phone and scroll through Facebook and stopped when I saw Niall and Liam in a picture. A girl was between them, but she had something covering her face, her skin was tan and her nails were painted perfectly red. They were holding the thing that covered her face. Why is she hidden?
Niall and Liam was holding thumbs up and the girl was hidden, damn. I liked the picture, that had already had 80 something likes and commented on it.

Harry styles: who is that? The girl?

Niall Horan: oh, just a old friend.

Liam Payn: yeah, a really old friend.

Harry Styles: who? Do I know her?

Niall Horan: yup. But I'm not telling and neither is Liam so don't even try big boy

I rolled my eyes and mashed on the home button and got on Instagram.

Alison posted a pic of her and her sister and I liked it.

I sighed and turned off my phone and got up top it a movie in the DVD player.

I picked the movie Ice age mashed play.

The movie got halfway when there was a knock on the door. I frowned and got up and went to the door, unlocking it and opening it.

"Louis?" I asked in shock. I never talked to Louis after... What happened.

"Harry." He said with a nod. I signaled him to come in and he happily did.

"So how's everything going?" I ask as I sit down at the counter, he followed shortly after.

I still can't believe he's here.

He looked at the tv and smiled.

"Ice age? Really, your a 24 year old man and still watching cartoons?" He joked, shaking his head.

"Enough about me, let's talk about you." I said and both of our faces got serious.

"I deserve answers." I finished.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. It took him a while to respond.

"Okay," he said.

"I left because I couldn't handle Ellie death, it just... Really hurt. I didn't know what to do so I ran as far away as I could and landed up in Portland." He said, voice getting deeper. I Hadn't heard her name in a long time.

"There, I joined a gang called IFIFA and helped them hurt people. They wouldn't let me got after a year, and when they found out, they thought someone had sniched on them, and let me go, thinking it was me." He said.

"But here I am. Alive and kickin." He let out a humorous laugh.

I smiled , the thought of my best find coming back.

"Well, I'm glad your back, Lou." I said quietly. He smiled and got up and opened up my cabinets.

"Where all your food at?" He asked and I laughed.

"I'm all out." I said and he turned around to glare at me.

"Go get food."  He said and walked over to me.

"I'm starving." He said and I got up and put my phone in my pocket.

"Okay, only because I'm hungry." I say and he laughed and I Walked out the door.

I walked quickly to the store. Not wanting to freeze for long.

I got in and grabbed a hand basket and walked around.

I mentally thought of what I needed:
Cake mix
Grapes
Spicy Chinese chicken
French fries
Blue duritors
One pack of cokes and one pack of sprite.
Sandwich meat
Bread
Milk
Chocolate Milk
Butter
Minute Made Fruit punch
Vetgables  
And jelly
I gathered all my things and made my way to the cashier.
I looked down at my basket full of food.  A girl that looked very familiar stood in front of me. I tapped on her shoulder. She turned around.

"May I help you?" She asked.

"Do I know you?" I asked, studying her face.

"I don't know?" She said and turned around.

I paid for my Junk and walked to a little cafe down the street. I sat my groceries down at a table and walked to the cashier.

I staired at my wallet and pulled out a twenty. My eyes landed on a back. She wore a black leather jacket, long brown mixed with blonde hair cascading down her back, and she was wearing black skinny jeans, with short black boots. Her foot tapped growing anger as the man in front of her got his drink and moved on.

"I'll have a Sweet tea."

My eyes grew wide. That voice was familiar, to familiar. Could it be? No? No way.

She grabbed her drink and turned around, eyes widden as she stopped in her tracks, her body froze. I staired at her for a long time. Her make up was done perfectly, she was wearing that damn red lipstick, and her mouth was dropped open. I scanned her body to see that her jacket was unzipped and she wore a gray tshirt, her jeans were ripped at the knees and a little above and her boots loose on her feet.

She took off her ray bans and placed them in her jacket.
Her facial expression went from shock to worried, as mine grew angery and happy.

"Harry?"  Her same soft voice spoke.

"Ellie?"