Chapter 4

Blakes wolf

Charlie

Right now I am getting ready for my party. I haven't seen anyone today except my family. I finally turned 18 today. I can find my mate today.

It is 6 o'clock and the party starts at 8. 

I hoped in the shower soaking for an hour. When I got out I blow dried my hair and curled it.

I then went over to my vanity and put on light blue eye shadow, black eyeliner to make my eyes pop, and black mascara.

I looked over at the clock and said it was 7:45. People will start showing up any minute now.

I stepped over to my closet and put on light skinny jeans with rips on it, a black crop top, and a pair of black converse. I put on my matching red lace undergarments underneath.

By now people have already started to arrive. I haven't smelt my mate yet. I decided to go join the party.

Once I walked to the stairs everyone looked up at me. I just blushed and started walking down the stairs. Everyone just laughed and went back to dancing. I headed to the dance floor aka the living room.

I walked in to see Lacey grinding on some random guy. Now that I look around that was what most people were doing.

This guy walked over to me. He was hot don't get me wrong but not Axel and Blake hot. Wait, why am I comparing him to them. Weird.

He walked over to me and said "Hi my name is Luke, want to dance." "Hi my name is Charlie and sure." I replied. Once we had been dancing for a while Luke was ripped away from me.

When I looked up I saw a Pissed off looking Axel and Blake. Oh shit I thought. That's when I smelt the most intoxicating scents ever. One was Mint and forest the other was honey and earth. They led right to Axel and Blake. That's when I heard my wolf yelling at me.

"MATES GO TO MATES!!!!"  She screamed.

Blake

Me and my brother Axel were getting ready for Charlie's party. I was wearing a blue button up shirt with jeans and black converse. Axel was wearing a red button up shirt with jeans and black converse. We wanted to be fashionably late to her party.

I hope she is my mate. I turned 18 a few months ago and I still haven't found her yet.

After we got ready we went to the garage and into our new Lamborghini. Axel was driving so I could text Charlie even though she probably won't answer.

When we arrived the party was in full swing. I smelt The most amazing scent, it smelled like strawberries. I headed to the door wanting to go to my mate. I wonder who it is.

When I walked in I followed the scent and saw Charlie dancing with this guy. I got pissed and ripped him off of her. 

When our eyes met I was shocked.

My wolf screamed "GO COMFORT MATE GO!!!!". He was talking about Charlie. 

Unedited