O.B.W. Ch. 12

OH MY GOSH! I am soooooooooo sowwy that I havn't updated in a while, but I has reasons! School, boyfriend stuff, friend and family stuff, just a whole lot of stressful and/or occupying stuff. lol. Anyway, my story is, sadly, nearing an end. It still has a couple of chapters, but I'm just giving you a fair warning. Anyway, here's your chapter. Vote and/or comment if you like, and please. ENJOY! lol.

***********************************************************************************************************

  Waking up, I see that I being carried by Jaz, and looking down, I also see that they had cleaned all the blood off of me and put me in white clothes that I had never, and would never, seen before. The skirt was floor length, but had a slit on either side that went up to my hips. They had pulled my favorite wolf belly button ring and replaced it with one of a crescent moon. I had two ankle bracelets on with the same pendant on them. My top was a sleeveless halter top, also white, but it had one strap that wrapped around my neck and came back down to the top. Two silver bracelets on each of my wrist, and a black and silver choker with a crescent moon also hanging from it. They had braided every other length of my hair, leaving parts of it un-braided, and had a simple chain hairpiece that dangled out onto my forehead, the crescent moon dangling in the middle right above my eyes.

  "Jazique." I whisper."Wh-where are you taking me? Wh-why am I dressed like this?"

  He looks down at me in his arms, his sad eyes boring into mine."Alexander has requested that we bring you to the center of the village, so that everyone can see when he 'shreds his miserable, low life, stealing brother to pieces.' It's actually quite funny how he thinks that he can beat his brother just like that. He's most likely going to fail, and when he does, not only does he lose you, which he never owned, but he'll also lose position as pack Alpha." He chuckles.

  "O-oh." I say."Jaz, wh-where are my babies?" I whisper?

  He looks down at me sympathetically."My friend Malissa has taken them and hidden them somewhere safe. She's staying with them and feeding them at the moment. She has given birth recently, so she is able to feed them the way you would have."

  I flush."H-how did you--"

  "I know you, Ari, even in the short time since I've met you. You would want to feed them naturally. And besides, we have to worry about keeping them, and you, alive for the moment. And enjoy watching our Alpha get his butt kicked."He chuckled.

  "Oh, how I hope you're right, Jaz." Or we're all doomed...