The Argument

EDITED 3-1-16 & 7-18-17

Recap: "Okay, I think you should head up to bed," Matt said. I nodded and headed upstairs, thankful that I got adopted, thankful that I got adopted by the most immature boys in the world. But, also the most responsible boys in the world. I love them.

In the morning, I got dressed in a green and blue flannel with a black tank top underneath. I also put on some black sweatpants. If someone had a problem with the way I dress then they can just go away.

For my hair, I just decided to let it air dry and straighten it. Once it was dry, I turned on the iron to let it heat-up. Just as I was about to bring the iron up to my hair, a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Do you need to see?," a voice, that sounded like Shawn, said.

"No. I inherited magical powers from Harry Potter that allows me to see through things," I said, sarcasm coating my voice.

"Really?," he asked, hoping it was true. Obviously he doesn't get sarcasm.

"No! I need to see, you idiot! I don't care how much you believe in Harry Potter and things like that, but there is no such things as wizards or magical powers. Sorry to break it to ya," I rambled as he uncovered my eyes, giving me the power to see, again.

"Oh," he said, putting on a pout.

"You do realize that pouting doesn't work on me, right?"

"You cold-heart-ed animal!"

"Didn't even cry during The Fault In Our Stars. And I'm quite proud of it," I smiled, just to make him tick.

"UGGGHHHH," he shouted, as he stomped away. I grinned to myself in satisfaction that I won the argument.