Chap. 3

Brandon made it back to school just before the bell ring.

"Man you could have drive faster then that." Malik mugged Brandon.

"Right, now we have to run to class." Neek said.

"Who running?" Brandon and Jetta said at the same time.

Malik and Neek looked at each other.

"Malik." Neek said then laughed when Malik glared at her.

"Y'all need to go ahead and fuck and get it over with." Brandon said to Malik and Neek.

"I be wanting some of Malik white chocolate ass, but he playing games. He can't handle all this Caramel." Neek said and laughed.

"Nahh she just not ready for this white dick. I'll hurt her lil ass." Malik said.

"Uhh TMI y'all damn. To much. I was just playing, but umm Leek handle your business son." Brandon said.

The bell ring.

They all raced out the car. Brandon and Jetta the first one in the school.

"But y'all not running tho." Neek yelled out.

They stick they middle fingers up and continue run walking to class.

They all had the same class together this block.

When Brandon walked in the class he saw that Sabrina was in this class too, along with Keith.

Hmm this should be interesting with Malik and Neek crazy no filter asses. Don't care what come out their mouth. Can't take them serious for nothing.

"You guys are late." The teacher said to them.

"We know." Malik and Neek said at the same time.

"I don't have time for you two today." The teacher said. Her name was Ms. Small.

"Aye you started it first, and my mom said if someone start with me for nothing, say something back." Malik said.

Neek grinned.

"Malik one more word out of you, and you out my classroom." Ms. Small said to Malik.

"Just give me your mouth Key Leek." Jetta said holding out her hand.

Malik groaned then zip , lock, and chain up his lips, before giving Jetta his imaginary key. Lmfao😂😂😂

"You can begin class now Ms. Small." Jetta said as Brandon laid his head on her shoulder.

The way the desks was set up, Brandon could do that.

Sabrina and Keith looked at them both with anger in their eyes. They both wanted one of them.

"Damn bitches and niggas salty today." Neek yelled out as she mugged Keith and Sabrina.

"Another out burst out of you and you out. Miss Shanikqua." Ms. Small glared at Neek.

"Man just teach the damn class man."  Neek glared at Ms. Small.

"Neek key." Jetta said.

Neek looked at Jetta.

"I didn't do nothing, she started with me first. Plus I'm just stating facts. Bitches and Niggas are salty." Neek said.

"Out my class now." Ms. Small yelled at Neek.

Neek got her stuff and left.

"Man class about to be boring as hell
Now." Somebody said.

"Hell yeah." Somebody else said.

Ms. Small tried to teach her class, but it didn't work out how she wanted too.

"Class dismissed." She said.

Everybody run out.

"Hey Brandon." Sabrina walked up to Brandon and said.

Jetta grabbed Brandon hand.

"Wassup Sabrina."

"I was wonder if you wanted to hang out later." Sabrina said with a smile.

"Wassup Jet." Keith walked up to the group.

Malik tried not to laugh. Neek would have been said something.

"Hi Keith." Jetta smiled.

Brandon squeezed her hand tightly.

Jetta tried to snatch her hand away, when she did she accidentally hit Sabrina in her face.

Jetta covered her mouth.

"Oops, I'm so sorry Hun." Jetta said.

Malik was laughing so hard his face turned red.

Sabrina faced turned bright red. As she glared at Jetta.

"See what you made me do Brandon. Made me hit the girl in her face." Jetta hit Brandon in his chest.

Brandon couldn't stop laughing. It was so funny. Because when Jetta hit Sabrina, spit fly out Sabrina mouth.

Sabrina walked away.

"So Jetta, I was wonder if you want to get together to help me with the work we got from earlier?" Keith asked.

"Well sur--" Brandon cut Jetta off.

"Jetta you remember you suppose to come to my house. Grandma is visiting." Brandon said.

"She is?" Jetta asked with confusion.

Brandon gave her a look.

"Oooh yeah, ggrandmmaa." Jetta said looking around.

Keith just walked away.

"You too need to just get together. Y'all have it bad. Jetta hit that girl on purpose on the low." Malik laughed.

"No I didn't honestly. Brandon was squeezing my hand. I was trying to bet it back." Jetta said.

They walked out the school.

"Where Neek at?" Malik looked around.

"She probably left already. You know she has to go straight home from school." Jetta remind Malik.

Malik got mad instantly.

"Hmm yeah true." Malik said.  "I'll holla at y'all later." He walked away.

"What you want to do babe?" Brandon asked Jetta.

"Sleep."

"Man I know what we can that's much funnier then sleeping." Brandon said then whispered in her ear.

Jetta was blushing hard.

"You so damn nasty." Jetta hit Brandon.

Brandon laughed and open the car door for Jetta.

***********
Omfg I can't with Malik and Neek😂😂😂

Jetta hit Sabrina😂😂

Jetta and Brandon so jealous, omg

Thoughts on Chapter?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014