New Friends

After dinner, everyone goes back to what they were doing before, so I go back up to the room but when I get there my suit cases were on the floor - every single one of them. My clothes were lying every where, on the floor and on the other beds. It was like my suit cases exploded.

I rush to clean up everything. I run to my suit cases to put them back on the bed and start grabbing clothes. Then I start to hear laughing, a girls laugh and a boys laugh. I turn around to see the snobby looking bitch and a boy with a red bandana in his unruly curly hair. They continue to laugh for a minute more, the boy bending over and clutching his sides in amusement, before grabbing my clothing and throwing it at me.

I try grabbing the clothes as they chucked them at me to put them away but as I was about to grab something the boy picked me up and pushed me on the bed roughly and held me there. The girl starts hitting me hard with a pillow.

That goes on for a while until another boy walks in. He rushes towards the boy who was holding me and tackles him off of me. The girl stops hitting me and quickly exits the room. Coward. I get off the bed, straightening up my blouse and look to see the two boys wrestling.

The guy who came to my rescue stands up and screams, "YOU AND YOUR BITCHY ASS GIRLFRIEND NEED TO STOP BEING BITCHES AND LEAVE THIS POOR GIRL ALONE!" He slaps the other boy across the face, leaving the boy on the ground speechless. He seemed shocked at what the other boy did and I was too. The boy stood up, grabbing his bandana and stormed out of the room.

"Sorry about him. He became a dick when he started dating Adrianne. It stinks because he was a cool guy before. But she's always been a bitch. Anyway, my name is Calum," he says.

"My name is Lucy and I want to thank you for helping me," I respond shyly.

"No problem, now you better get cleaning, Marcy gets pissed off if the rooms are a mess, even if it wasn't your fault. She hates excuses. So I'll see you around," he remarks and walks out of the room.

I finish getting all my clothes in my drawers and closet and when I'm done unpacking, I decide to take a shower. I grab my clothes and get into the shower. I lock the door just in case Adrianne or Ashton decides to do a weird prank on me or something. I set my clothes down on the counter and look at my reflection in the mirror. I look utterly exhausted. I have bags under my eyes and I'm paler than usual. Turning to the side I noticed my stomach seemed a little flatter, like I lost weight. I stop judging myself and I hop into the shower.

After I was done showering, I get into my pajamas and I brush my long brown hair. I brush my teeth and came to the conclusion that I should just go to sleep since there's nothing else to do. Plus, I don't just wake up this fine, i need my rest.

When I entered the bedroom, I see Sasha sitting on her bed reading. "Hey Lucy! Sorry to hear about what Ashton and Adrianne did."

"It's fine, no harm done." I muttered while putting my dirty clothes in the basket.

"Are you going to bed already?" She asked, putting her book aside to glance at me.

"Yeah, I just need some rest." I answered, heading out the door to say good night to my brother and see if he's okay.

I peek into the boys room to see that kid, David, that Bryan was hanging out with earlier, being shoved up against the wall by the bathroom door by Adrianne. She had her manicured hand over his mouth and his eyes were wide as he tried squirming out of her grip. I hurried over to try to help him out but as I get to them I see what's going on in the bathroom. Bryan is getting his head dipped in the toilet by Ashton. Imstinctively, I run and tackle Ashton into the wall. He pushes me away before I could hurt him, dropping Bryan on the ground in process. Bryan ran down the stairs.