Fighting

~~~An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.
~~~I don't support the war I support the people fighting it.

~~~If women ruled the world there wouldn't be wars just a lot of countries ignoring each other.

~~~I'm a lover not a fighter but ill fight for what I love.

~~~Never give up when fighting because you never know the very next minute could be when someone comes to help but if you stop fighting they could come one minute to late.

~~~Relationships are worth fighting for but you cant be the only one fighting for it because at times someone needs to be fighting for you too.

~~~When life knocks you down stand back up and fight harder.

~~~It pays to be a strong girl rather it mean strength or emotions.

~~~"I don't do it for the money there's bills that I cant pay I don't do it for the glory I just do it anyway"    ~Toby Keith~ American Soldier

~~~Be kind to everyone because everyone is fighting some kind of battle.

~~~If people you know become people you knew, it means you didn't fight hard enough for them.

~~~Why is it that in school when someone yells fight everyone runs to it but if you yell fire they act like the don't believe you till they see the flames themselves.

~~~The person who loves you more will fight with you daily without any reason but whenever your sad that person will fight with the world to end your sadness