Bitch is back...(6)

^Ashley Tisdale as Chelsea Smith
^Vanessa Hudgens as Alana Martin
^Emma Stone as Brittany Johnson
______________
•"Bad Boys DO get the girls"•
______________

ALLISON POV:

It's finally Friday, my favourite part of the week, the boys have started sitting with us, we usually sit at their table, we all get along well and I'm starting to get really close to the guys.

They aren't really even that bad, that's kinda like a shield I guess, sometimes they have these conversations with looks, that's the only time we are not included.

The only bad thing about this whole week, well apart from everything else, is that I've been trying to contact Caleb but my phone call always gets ignored, he doesn't even text back now, I called his home to make sure he's okay last night and his mom answered, Nicole is a lovely lady who has acted as sort of a mom to me, when I told her who it was the other end went silent and she told me that Caleb wasn't there which is a complete lie, I heard him ask who it was.

I don't know what I did, which makes it all the worse.

It's english now, finally, I love that class, my teacher is honestly so nice.

I sit next to a nerd, he's not hot but he's cute, he's really shy and quiet but I think it's just because he doesn't get much attention.

We have a sub today, he's literally just sitting at the desk and doing some kind of a puzzle. Here I am being bored just sitting here with the guy next to me doing the same. This is the perfect time to get to know him, I think he's name was Charlie.

"Hey, it's Charlie right?"

He instantly blushes, I'm guessing he doesn't have much experience talking to girls.

"Yeah, that's me" he mumbles.

"It's okay you know, I'm not gonna hurt you" I say giggling a little.

"Yeah I know" he replies smiling then goes back to just sitting.

I frown almost instantly, "so I don't see you around much" I say curiously.

"I'm in all of your classes" he says matter.of.factly.

I frown again then when I finally understand what he meant I blush Crimson.

"Sorry" I say awkwardly.

"That's fine, the female population doesn't usually notice me" he smiles, making a joke...and just like that, the awkward tension in the air had vanished and the remainder this class was no longer boring.

***

"Th-that d-Didn't actually h-h-happen" I laugh hysterically as Charlie tells me the story of how he tried to wash his cat in the washing machine when he was just a boy.

Charlie is so funny, he wasn't shy anymore after his 'joke', we have been talking all lesson and now we are now standing outside of my locker so we can go eat.

"That did happen" he smiles toothily.

"And then I tried to--"

"Move".

And with that Charlie had left. I turned around to glare at Chase only to be met with he's signature smirk.

"You're such a dick" I say grumpily while shoving him and walking to the cafeteria, he quickly catches up to me and matches my pace.

"Awww princess" he says is mock sympathy.

"I liked Charlie, he was nice" I pout childishly.

"I would say sorry but really, I'm not" he said casually.