Howzat!

(( Warning one: I apologise for not updating as much as I should! I'm juggling 3 books and spend my entire day updating as it is. It's difficult.
Warning two: I know about as much about baseball as I know the FNaF timeline. Heck, the title is a term used only for cricket but DEAL WITH IT!))

Scott watched the game boredly. "And... What does he have to run around agai-?"

"Shh!" Mike hissed, watching the game intently.

Scott sighed, leaning back in his cheap plastic chair. Forced to watch a live baseball game. No adverts, no breaks. Just boring. How could this day get any worse?

"Bored already, Scotty?"

Oh yeah. Like that.

Scott looked over at Vincent, who was sitting beside him. "I don't get what's going on," he explained. "It's hard to enjoy it when I don't even know who's team I'm on."

"I'm on the purple team," Vincent said solemnly. "Honestly, I think purple is a colour that represents bravery, good looks and all round awesomeness." He nodded as if agreeing with himself, giving away no hint of not being dead serious.

"Not that you would be biased, at all," Fritz commented from beside Mike. "Well, it's half time in about... 30 seconds. So we'll all be able to go stretch our legs."

"Good," Scott said.

A loud, booming presenter's voice echoed across the stadium. "Well, folks, it's coming up to half time. You know what that means!"

A graphic exclaiming, "Kiss Cam!" appeared onscreen. Scott snorted and rolled his eyes. Some people.

"This time, to celebrate that love can be of any gender, we're doing a same-sex special!"

There was a mixed reaction from the crowd, mostly positive. Scott folded his arms and out of the corner of his eye noticed Vincent with his fingers crossed muttering under his breath. He rolled his eyes again.

A few couples flashed on screen, and Scott took a few fleeting glances. Two girls, then two guys (that's... More attractive than it should be...), then another two guys who refused (too bad, he was kind of hot.) and another two girls.

"One last try...!" The presenter announced, and the camera came to stop on...

Mike and Fritz.

"Unfair!" Vincent protested, almost jumping out of his seat in annoyance.

"Do it!" Scott egged them on, grinning.

Mike laughed, and then grinned up at the camera, waving. He made a wide gesture at the screen, pointing to the left. "This one's for you, Scott." The camera shifted slightly and landed on Scott and Vincent.

Scott's grin dripped off of his face like water.

Vincent grinned wildly and turned to Scott. "C'mon, Scotty~ The whole stadium's watching. Don't want to disappoint~"

Scott shook his head, "No way!"

"Do it! Do it!" Mike and Fritz chanted.

Vincent attempted to pull Scott in, but he pulled himself out of his grip.

"Looks like these two need a bit of encouragement!"

The stadium erupted in cheers and yells, even some wolf whistling.

Scott stared at Vincent.

Vincent stared at Scott.

"Oh screw it-" Scott suddenly grabbed Vincent by the collar and yanked him forward, kissing him.

And the crowd went wild.