Chapter 84: Which One?

[Chris' P.O.V.]

"I'm really sorry Chris... She just asked, and I didn't want to lie to her, and --" Jade sniffs as she was practically crying herself out.

"Shh... Shh..." I cut her off while cupping her cheeks and wiping away her tears, "All this isn't your fault. I'm responsible for all of this."

"But I can't help but feel guilty too!"

"C'mmon... Just stop crying Jade, man up!" I tease her, which actually made her laugh and slap me lightly on the arm.

"Don't ruin the moment and call me a man!"

"Hehe... There's that smile~!" we both then laughed as she wipes her tears away and I pat her head to ease her pain. "Listen, I'll deal with Stacy and clear things up. I'll then text you after to see how it goes, okay?"

Jade nods at me, "But tell her one last time that I'm sorry okay?"

"I will..." I smiled warmly at her and gave her a hug.

Jade was unsure if she'd return my hug or not, but she eventually did, "Just... *sigh* Thank you for today Chris..."

I was shocked to hear a thank you, but I hugged her one more time and answered a "You're welcome." before we called for a taxi to pick her up. After all that, we said our goodbyes and I walked back to my door and closed the umbrella.

This'll be a roller coaster ride for me...

[Stacy's P.O.V.]

I hear the door open and close as I wait for Jay patiently in the living room. I then see him slowly appear while scratching his back neck and opens up to say, "Before anything else, I just want to let you know that Jade wants me to tell you again that she's sorry."

"I've already accepted her apology."

"Please don't make things hard for her, Jade really is a nice girl."

"I know that! Talking to her earlier made me see that she really is a cool girl to hang out with. But seeing as you are defending her in front of me right now, makes me think that you guys really did have a past relationship." I point out.

"As we have both cleared out earlier, we didn't even become a couple." he calmly explains.

"Then what?! Please tell me more of the truth!" I nearly shout at him. I didn't want to get hurt, but I didn't want my boyfriend hiding anything from me anymore.

"Babe..." he tried to approach me.

"Don't cuddle up to me in this situation! I am serious Jay, please take this seriously." I walk away from him, voice cracking and sight starting to get blurry.

He gives out a heavy sigh and begins to talk, "Fine... You know what... I loved Jade back then, alright?!"

That was all I wanted to hear to confirm my suspicions. But you know what, it hurt like hell.

Jay wasn't my first love. No, I've already had three or four boyfriends back then which all didn't go past five months. They'd either get fed up with me, cheat on me, or say they only went out with me for experience. My first love ended up with my best friend, and that took me long to recover from. My first boyfriend broke up with me saying that I wasn't his type anymore. Nice huh?

In truth, we all truly loved each other on the first few months, but it all died out. I even thought that it would be the same with Jay when we kept on fighting because of jealousy and time management problems, but we all sorted it out and are almost reaching six months.