Chapter 7

Monday morning...

Nadia:

I had to get dressed for school I only had a couple weeks left I was so excited about graduating from high school and moving on with my life. South central high school was a ghetto ratchet ass school.

Fights everyday people getting robbed or raped. I was raised in the hood part of LA, not the part you see on TV I live in the hood where people get shot down every night.

I always wanted to move out of here someday to a place that's nice with fewer gang members and I want my son to go to a better school than here.

I walked inside the doors of south-central it was like hell walking in this place full of ghetto ass people there only like 30% white people the rest are Black or Hispanic.

The white people here are poor just like us or wasn't smart enough to get in the school in Beverly Hills or was a troublemaker. I and my friends are the quiet ones but if you fuck with us best believe we fighting your ass.

I looked at the crowd for my friends Bianca, Keisha, Malcolm, and Sarah. "What's up???" I said to them.

"Nothing bitch I'm ready to get outta here like for real!" Malcolm said.

"Me too I have to take this exam tomorrow," Sarah said. Sarah the white girl but she acts black like us.

"That bitch," Keisha said looking over at the group of girls seen this one girl looking over at us. "Tyisha the bitch that use to mess with Ryan, "Sarah said.

"Fuck her yall," I said. "These ugly bitches and gay ass nigga" she walked over to us.

"Bitch this gay nigga will beat your ass!" Malcolm said trying to hit her but Sarah and Keisha held him back.

"I'm Not too ugly bitch. Your ugly ass hating you just trying to get my girls nigga." Bianca said.

"Try? Bitch I already did" she said with a smirk on her face. I raised my hand but Bianca grabbed me. Tyisha laughed. "Bitch let's see how much you laugh when I beat your fucking ass!" I was yelling out at her.