Chapter 1

~1~

I walk down the hallway with my hand still skimming my cheek. Did that really just happen? Turning left and right, I have no idea where I'm going but I'm not too worried. "Ella!" Liz calls out behind me breaking me out of my little daydream. Spinning around on my feet, I see her pacing towards me with her black hair swaying from side to side.

"What's up?" I look up at her innocently. "I know that look," Liz smirks as she grabs my hand lightly and pulls me to the side, "who is it?" She looks into my eyes eager for my answer as I can't help but contain my happiness and let it shine through. "What on earth do you mean?" I play dumb and twist a lock of red hair around my finger.

"Oh you know what I mean. That sparkle in your eyes and your careless attitude when a boy has captured your heart." Liz giggles as she perfectly describes me right now. "Fine!" I roll the 'i' on my tongue letting it stretch.

"Well," I whisper faintly and Liz lets go of my hand and looks at me intrigued now more than ever, "so I was packing my things in my locker and I was talking to Jess about the Styles party tomorrow night. Like I didn't even know who they were until this morning! Anyways, Jess was saying how their party was 'invite only' and I was cut that I didn't get one." I begin to explain what happened a mere ten minutes ago.

Liz's lips form an o and her hazel eyes relax. She knows something. "About the twins.. Yeah so they're only here two weeks and the reason why you haven't heard much about them is because we all got invites and we felt bad talking about it because you didn't get one. I'm sorry." Her head plops down to her chest as she apologizes to me about our groups actions. "It's ok. It would've been worse if I did know!" I chuckle out and place my hand on her shoulder comforting her.

"I got something better than an invite." Liz's head immediately lifts up with my cheeky words. A smile spreads across her face as she gets excited again. "I was standing there when one of the twins, Edward, came up behind me and started talking to me. He said that I'm 'the most amazing girl he's ever seen', and I'm quoting him on that!" I giggle like a little girl not meaning to sound up myself with my previous words.

"Ella you're killing me! That's so cute!" I feel my cheeks burn at Liz's words. "He asked me about the party and I said I didn't have an invite. Then he kissed me." Liz gasps with a smile as she takes a step back from me, not expecting what I just said. "On the cheek!" I poke Liz in the stomach lightly causing her to pull her hands away from her mouth, "so now I'm totally coming tomorrow night!" Liz and I hug and her grip around me is tight.

"Just be careful yeah? I've heard quite some things from others about the Styles, and not too much of it is good. Don't get caught up by their deceiving looks." "I will. I'll be fine." I assure Liz and nod up and down a bit. "Good." She smiles at me and we continue walking down the half empty hallway to lunch to see the rest of my friends.

•-•-•-•

"Shit shit shit!" I cuss out loudly as I run upstairs in a hurry. It's 5:57pm. The party starts at 7pm. That's like under an hour to get ready and I don't even know what I'm going to wear! Bolting into my room, I strip off my work clothes and hurry into the shower grabbing a dry towel off my bed.

Turning on the hot water, I duck under the streaming heat and relax. My body slowly gives in to the warmth as the jets continue pressing on my shoulders massaging them. Titling my head back, the hot water hits my face and travels down my skin. I can't stay like this forever, even though I would love to. Getting my act together, I reach out for my shampoo and lather it on my hair. That apple cinnamon smell never gets old.

Massaging the foam into my hair, I rinse it off and repeat one more time. Finishing off with conditioner and body wash, I turn off the water and stand in the shower for a minute letting all the water drip down. Grabbing a towel, I get out and wrap myself in it and get a small one for my hair. Towel drying my hair, I wrap it around in a bun and head out to my bedroom.