Chapter 7: After school

Aurora

Class is over, just one more period, and I can go home.
*Ting*
I grabbed my phone and saw a text message from Matias. He texted me saying he wasn't feeling well and that he had to go home. What's wrong I texted. He said it was nothing to be worried about. But somehow that made me even more worried.
I hope everything is okay.
I went inside Ms.Ryan's class, my World Studies teacher, and saw Mason sitting there looking at me. I smiled at him, he looked away.
Oh?
Now that I think about it, he's been coming to class a lot more early than usual.
Nerdy, lol.
*Ring~*
Class is over, and I was heading outside of class to go to my locker. Mason always waits for me the schools entrance. But,  this time he accompanied me to my locker.
Mason: "We've got work to do, so hurry." He said leaning his back next to my locker.
Me: "Aish. You've got no patience"
Mason: "Just hurry." He said looking away.
Me: "Yes, sir." I said with a smile.

Mason

When we got to her house, my parents texted me they weren't coming home  until tomorrow because of  a business deal they had to close, and the maid went home early. They warned me that there wasn't going to be anyone there to open the house for me.
Shot! Where do am I supposed to sleep now?
They think I can sleep over at a friends house, but the truth is, I don't have anyone. Wait...Aurora.

Aurora: "Okay! I'm done with the lyrics!" She jumped out of bed enthusiastically. She's so energetic.
Me: "Good for you." I said without even bothering to look at her.
Aurora: "Just read it" she said handing me the paper.
I stood up, and grabbed the paper. Her lyrics were beautiful, strong, and you can tell the emotions she poured into them.
Me: "Good Job" I said while tapping her head.
Aurora: "Oh, thank you." She blushed with embarrassment.
How cute.

Aurora

I was happy he liked it, I worked hard on it.
Mason: "Can I stay over?" He said looking at me intendedly.
Me: "H-Huh?!" I said with my eyes open wide in shock.
Mason: "Pshh...Hahahaha" he laughed in amusement.
I've never heard him laugh like that...My heart started pounding.
Mason: "Sorry, Haha. I'm not kidding though." He said with smile on his face.
Me: "B-but you can't! You live just next door!" I said
Mason: "I can't go in the house, there's nobody home, and I don't have a key. You're the only one I can rely on"  He said looking away.
He was embarrassed, he didn't have any friends. I'm really the only one he can rely on. I know how it feels to be alone, and only have one person. That's how I was with Matias.
Me: "Okay" (start the music)
Mason turned his gaze from the floor to me.
Mason: "Thank you." He said looking away again.
Me: "Look me in the eyes and say it." I said jokingly.
Mason looked at me, he came closer, and closer to the point he cornered me into the wall, I was strapped between him, and the wall. He examined my expression. My heart was beating so fast, I was scared he might hear it, my cheeks burned with embarrassment. I tried to avoid his passionate gaze.
Mason: "Look at me" He whispered in my ear. His breath, his mouth so close to me, made feel butterflies in my stomach. I looked up at him, he was so close. We looked at each other's eyes and he said...
Mason: "Thank you." He said with a serious expression.
My heart leaped to hear such words. He smirked when he saw me looking at his lips. I couldn't help it.
He backed away from me, and kept working, as if nothing had happened, as if he satisfied with my reaction.
Me: "I have to go the bathroom" I said almost running out of the room.
I closed the door behind me and leaned on it till I sat on the floor. I covered my face of embarrassment..
What was that?
I touched my heart, and I was honestly scared, I thought I was going to die of a heart attack. My heart was beating so fast.

Mason

When she left the room, I started breathing again. I can't believe I had to hold my breath to calm my urge to kiss her.
I touched my heart, and it was going wild (picture above). I hope she didn't notice.
What's this feeling?
Why am I being like this? Why does it only happen around her? How can she have such a power over me?
If we go on like this, I can't imagine how hard is going to be to restrain myself.

Aurora

*Ting*
I have a message from Matias. "Can you come over"
I texted him back. "Can't, I'm still with Mason."
"Still?!" "Does he plan to sleep over or something?!" He replied.
"Well..."
"I'm coming over" was the last thing he texted. He didn't reply to my messages of me saying that I was going to explain, and he should stay at home since he wasn't feeling good.
He's more protective than usual. Why is he being like this all of sudden?
When I got back, Mason was still working on his guitar, and I started to go over the lyrics. I acted has if nothing had happened.
*Ding-Dong* *Ding-Dong*
Me: "I'll get it" I said walking out of the room.
I went down the stairs and opened the door to see Matias breathless.
Me: "Matias-" before I knew it was pulled into his embrace.
Whaa?!
I tried to push him away because of his strong grip. But, I couldn't.
Matias...

Matias

The moment she said he was still there at 7:00pm in the night, I started to think of all the things he could do to her.
I didn't care about my fever, I had to go. My car broke down, so I decided to run to her house. I ran, and ran as fast I could. I was breathless. When I saw her open the door I pulled her into my arms.
She can't be stolen from me.
Despite the fact that she tried to push me away, I couldn't, I wouldn't let go of her.

Truly, Madly, Deeply I am, Foolishly completely falling.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें