Story teaser

Okay so...

Here's a teaser for my story...

I hope u guys like it so far

If there's any mistakes don't hesitate to correct me I don't mind

~Blake's POV~

Another cloudless boring day, the sun high in the sky, the endless chatter of Greenhaven citizens in the streets below. I yawned as I stretched my arms and legs, I sat up and looked down on the market place below. A sea of people rippled before me, locals and tourists all rushing about the big event.

I slid down the roof and swung myself through my bedroom window, I stared at my room for a while, it was cramped and cluttered with old books, dusty clothes and other miscellaneous items that belonged to my aunt, other than that it was just a dull single bed with a dull clothes drawer inside a dull attic. I hated this place...

I kneeled down and opened one of the draws, my dull clothes... I changed into one of the grey t-shirts and oversized black trackies and threw my previously worn clothes to the bed, the shirt made it but the pants hung off the side, I groaned and hung my head down, my blonde hair fell in my face and stuck into one of my eyes. I groaned again and rubbed my eye before heading down stairs.

The house was silent besides the faint sound of a boiling kettle, I stumbled into the kitchen to see my Aunty fixing herself a cup of tea.

"Afternoon Blake" she hissed, "why don't you get you lazy arse downstairs earlier next time and help for once!"

I didn't respond, she would have just yelled at me again.

"Fine. Don't talk to me then you ungrateful nuisance" she spat.

I ignored her and opened to food cupboard, besides a few cooking ingredients and a small white moth there was nothing edible inside. I grunted and shut the cupboard door.

"I'm going food shopping later so you'll have to stay hungry for now" she said as she stirred her tea.

"Yeah okay..." I mumbled and walked into the living room.

I slumped onto the sofa and sighed, I started clicking my fingers... It was a habit which I guess I developed because it was so boring here. My stomach grumbled and I frowned, I was really hungry and knowing Aunty she would take forever to get herself ready and go buy groceries.

I made my way back upstairs to my so called room and flopped onto the bed, the springs creaked and I just decided to lay there for a while... Slowly drifting off into a light sleep...