Chapter 4

Chapter 4

P.O.V- Tim

I know I shouldn't have been gone this long, but it's hard finding firewood in a burnt down forest. You know what I mean?

I thought I heard something. I quickly duck behind a tree and listen carefully. I see the two wolves walk by. I wonder what they're doing here in the woods. Oh well. I should probably hurray back so they don't find the cottage.

I swiftly move around the tree and head back to the cottage. I have a funny feeling in my stomach, so I decide to pick up pace.

I finally made it back to the cottage and head inside. Everything looks normal, but Kim isn't on the couch anymore. I drop the firewood and quickly move from room to room.

Shit. . . She isn't in here. They must've came here.

As quick as I can I change into my panther form. I hear ripping and roll my eyes. Well guess that means I won't be changing into those clothes.

I run out of the cottage and try picking up the scent. I hope I find her soon.

P.O.V- Kim

Ugh. . . I don't know what happened. They must've used something that effects me. I know darts don't work on me, so they must've used something in that cloth.

I try moving my hands and finally realize that they're tied behind my back. I groan and slowly begin looking around. It looks like I'm at a large warehouse. I can smell the people that took me here. Wait. I can smell them? That sounds a little weird. Never thought I'd hear me saying that.

I might as well enjoy the scenery before something happens.

I hear footsteps coming up behind me. I'm not sure who exactly it is, but I know it's a wolf. Another one steps out into the light, and I can finally see what he looks like.

The one standing in front of me is tall. Taller then Tim. Maybe about six foot five. He had tanned skin and his eyes were bright yellow. His hair was black with a grey streak in the front.

He came over to me and started speaking in a different language. His voice was deep and husky and reminded me of a growl. I wasn't sure what he was saying, so I just stared at him.

I know I should be scared of him, but something in his eyes said he was scared of me. All I did was glare into his eyes.

I felt something sharp stab into my back. I knew automatically it came from the other wolf guy. Without even thinking my arms moved and the wolf guy got thrown across the room. I don't know what happened, I just know I grabbed him. He looked almost the same as the other guy, just shorter and lighter skin.

The one that was talking to me made a deep growling noise from his chest and came up and slapped me across the face. I turn my head back towards him and spat in his eyes. You could hear sizzling and he backs up screaming in pain.

What had I done? Did I actually do that?