The easy way out

Delilah's POV

I can't be fixed. Mike ruined me.

The thing about ruining someone though is that it'll eventually catch up on you. One day, one way or another, you'll pay for it.

I personally think revenge it's pointless. Sometimes even justice.

Say a killer murders a girl. The family freaks out and does everything possible to find the killer, to make his life living hell, to send him to jail. For 'justice'.

But is that going to bring her back? Nope. Is that going to make you feel better about everything? Nope. Is that going to fix everything? Hell no.

I'll tell you what that will do. That will not let the poor girl rest in peace. That will make you feel worse.

Though I do understand that it's so he doesn't kill anyone else, so you feel protected. So, if has it's pros and cons.

I'm not going to say the killer deserves a good life, but why make his life worse? I mean, if he did what he did is for a reason. He obviously had a horrible life that lead him to do that horrible thing.

Louis spins to the side and starts pushing everyone but Harry outside.

"What are you doing?" Finn frowns at Louis as he's being pushed.

Louis whispers something I honestly didn't catch and they all nod and walk out.

You'd think they out a little more of a fight, but no. One simple thing convinces them.

Maybe they gave up on me?

It's likely they are done dealing with my bullshit, even though this is the first time they've ever had to.

Harry doesn't move, he just looks at me with pained eyes. His face is plain, but his eyes could write a book.

Louis closes the door and looks back at me. He walks forward and grabs my hand, then pulls me forward so I'm out of the glass.

Harry watches me intently, his eyes burning into my soul.

"What is he even doing here?" I scoff pointing at Harry. The thing about me being drunk- the alcohol effect makes me even more of a bipolar bitch. I'll go from being a happy- go lucky drunk to an angry drunk to and emotionally distressed drunk.

"I can't keep this from him, especially since he-" Louis is rudely cut of by Harry.

"Especially since I care about you"

"I don't want you to care" I sneer.

Can't they get a fucking hint? How stupid do you have to be? I've shut them out and made it clear that I don't want them to care. Why do they have to keep on insisting. It annoys the living hell out of me.

I don't deserve it, I simply don't. So many other people do, but not me.

"That's not for you to decide though" he takes a step forward "what happened?"

"You want to know what happened?" I raise my eyebrows, the tears already coming out.

He nods his head, coming to stand in front of me.

Oh Harry, you'll regret ever asking me.

"I need to know what's got you so broken" His husky voice tells me.

I feel anger, sadness, hatred, fright and a million more thing hit me like a wave- a strong tsunami- and I loose it.

I cross some line into hysteria and let it all out, not holding back anything at all.