A Troubled Hood Chick- Chapter 18

I was a pissed of while writing this but bare with me! Lmao is it bad that I'm trying to make Trey sound more thuggish Goal: 65 votes 20 comments

Tre'von

"After you've just came back home your leaving me again to be with your home boys?...That's some fucked up shit, after we just got back together!" Quanti barked, throwing her small frame onto the black leather couch.

"Boo, you can't be thinking of it like that, I'm only gone be gone for da' weekend so you don't even got to worrry." I said, picking up my Gucci suit case and heading for the door.

"So let me get this straight..You come home, have sex with me then leave to go to Vegas." Quanti complained.

I sighned. "I'll be back on Sunday, give baby girl a kiss for me." I said pressing my lips against hers. She pulled away and folded her arms..shaking her head.

"Don't act like that, I'm only gone for the weekend." I said, picking my suit case up, kissing her again before leaving to get on my flight.

***

Once I met up with Bryce, Jordan and Cam'ron in the airplane we all rushed to catch our flight. We all got onto the plane and got situated in our seats. I sat beside Jordan.

"So what's been up Trey?" He asked while turning off his iPhone.

"Nothing man, just been dealing with my girl..Same ole' shit." I said brushing my hand across my fresh cut before placing my snapback on again.

"What's been up with you my man?" I added.

"Shit, nothing been getting my paper up and making sure da' fam is okay."

I nodded in agreement. Before I knew it, I drifted off to sleep.

***

Quanti

"Quanti?..Quanti?...Quanti?!" Dior screamed into the phone. I sniffed grabbing a tissue out of my pink tissue box and drying my wet face but the tears continued to pour.

"Yes I'm here."  I said.

"Anyway Trey walked out with this ratchet bitch!" She exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and sniffed again.

"And how do you know this?" I asked her.

"Because I'm out here spying on Cam'ron, he doesn't even know I'm here." Dior whispered over the loud music.

I continued to cry. "I don't understand why Trey keeps on doing this to me." I sobbed.

"Girl it's okay, you can't cry about stuff like this...When he get back to New York you better drop his nasty ass." Dior said as the club music faded.

"I'll have to do what's best for me and my daughter but anyway I'll have to speak to you later on..Bye." I rushed off the phone and laid down on my bed going into deep thought about what I was going to do. Trey always messed things up for us when everything is going good.

Taking a deep breath and wiping away my tears I decided I was gonna get Trey back. I put my hair into a bun, grabbed my keys and called an old "guy" friend. Once in my car I got on the phone with me.

"Hey...You tryn chill?" Ben asked.

"Yeah Imma be over in a little bit." I said smiling at the thought of Trey getting the taste of his own medicine. Since Ben was an old friend from in middle school and lived close by it didn't take me long to get there. Once I got to his house I parked in the driveway and knocked on the door.

It took him a few minutes to get it. When he opened the door he had a towel wrapped around his waist and he was all wet. "My bad." He said. I laughed walking inside the house and closing the door behind me.

"Damn, you've gotten even more sexier over the pass years." Ben complimented.

"Awh thanks, your not to bad yourself."

Ben grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to his bedroom. Once there he laid me onto the bed. He began unclothing me, taking off my purple high-waisted shorts and white tank top. I was now stripped down into nothing but my blue lace bra and panties and he didn't hesitate to take that off either.

It was easier for him because all he had was a towel on and soon that dropped to the floor revealing his 8 inch dick. He got on top of me and wrapped my long, caramel legs around his waist as he slipped on a condom and entered inside of me.

"You know I really missed you Quanti." He said laying me on the bed again.

"Yeah I just been busy." I said inbetween moans. Finishing up our conversation he got down to work. He pressed his lips against mine and began french kissing me while slowly going deeper inside me. He moved away from my lips and began kissing my neck down to my stomach and all the way down to my pussy.

He pulled out of me and began eating out my pussy making me moan and push his tongue in deeper.  He licked and licked shoving his long fingers in me making me climax more then five times. Ben entered in me agian thrusting harder and harder as I clawed my long acrylic nails into his back.

"Who's pussy is this?!"He growled and grunted while pounding at me making the headboard beat against the wall. I stayed quiet teasing him. He thrusted even deeper.

"I said who's pussy is this?"

"YOURS!" I moaned. He smirked. I had climaxed all over his bed sheets but I knew we were far from done. He rolled me on top of him so I could ride him. I rode him in a circular motion that continued to touch right at my g-spot as Ben brought me straight up and down. We were now both satisfied.

Soon he turned me back over and we were in a new position. I was starting to feel guilty about cheating but if it was okay for Trey to do it why can't I? When Ben was about to cum he pulled off the condom a big load shot out onto the wood floor over and over again.

"Damn." I said and smiled.

"I've never came that hard before!..You got that million dollar pussy forreal!" He said. I rolled my eyes while putting back on my clothing.

"It was fun boo." I kissed him on the lips and before I knew it it turned into making out and then another round of rough sex. This dude was a sex god!

****

Tre'von

"Alright so I was thinking we could surprise her and have the party at hmm...." I thought. I had met my party planner, Tasha up in my hotel room to talk about Quanti's birthday party.

"Well I was thinking we could have her party in Puerto Rico cause she's always telling me how she wants to travel and just get a chance to relax so that would be nice." I added.

"Yes, that'll be great just you, her, daughter, her mother and your parents." Tasha agreed.

"Yup and I was also thinking about proposing but I don't know."

"Go for it..I can tell she's a good women."

"Yeah she is but anyway I don't care how much it cost..I wan't something in Puerto Rico by the beach and is beautiful."

"I'll get right on it, promise I won't let you down." Tasha said packing up her things.

"Thanks, have a nice night." I said opening the door for her and closing it behind her. After I got settled into my hotel room I decided to call Quanti and it went straight to voice mail which was weird. I was already tired so I decided to just fall asleep.

She'd call me in the morning.

***

So Trey wasn't cheating :( hmm. Quanti got her freak on, go girl!!!!!!!!