Chapter 3:What happened again?

We went to Jason's house. He decided to move out from his families' house when he turned just 16. He just turned 18 a few months back and will be graduating this year. He is an extremely wealthy person just by selling drugs, weapons, and is an efficient financial advisor.

After we arrived at the house, Jason decided that we should first get high before doing anything, because let's be honest, it's smarter to be stoned and have nothing to worry about.

He took out a negligible pack that was hidden under the television, he doesn't do the hard stuff with me except if I let him know I need to... after a couple of moments everything was set up and as we got high my mind slowly started slipping into another reality, away from all the pain and agony that has followed me for the past few months.

I awoke a few moments later and realized I had nodded off with Jason close to me, I presume we were a little stoned and dropped while we were stripping I just wondered who passed out first.

I had been perched on the couch for about an hour when Jason finally came to. While he was out, I decided to have a good time just in case. Turns out he would be a terrible cross dresser.

"Good day, sleeping beauty. I hope we had a great little nap."

I said swinging my hips from side to side to keep him from losing track of me.

"Yes, I did, my darling... what exactly happened while I was out?"

"I think we got a little too stoned and passed out, and dark looks amazing on you."

He advanced toward the mirror after I said that trying to hold in my giggling, and failing miserably, and he was simply stunned, he came towards me with his jaw nearly dropped to the floor.

"You're definitely going to pay for this!"

I quietly stood up and looked at him with evil eyes.

"You are going to need to catch me first sweetheart."

As he was looking at me with rage, he attempted to run, and as unsurprising as he appears to be, he stumbled because he forgot to pull his jeans up, and he fell hard on the cruel floor at my feet with a major ouph escaping his mouth.

"What the hell-"

He looked down at his legs and began to chuckle as he realized he had forgotten to pull up his jeans.