Play Date

"So how has Perrie been? We haven't seen you guys in a long time, Harry's really missed her."Louis said as he and Liam sat across the table from Leigh Anne and Jade.

"She's been alright, it can get quite difficult at times though. I don't even understand what goes on in her mind."

"Where's her comprehension level? Harry is at the mental capacity of about a six year old but he's still in a nappy and he's still regaining his motor skills."

"The doctor said she's at the age of an 11 year old but I think he's wrong. We just can't get through to her sometimes and she acts like a 5 year old, she acts as if she can't comprehend certain things and it's frustrating." Louis glanced over at Harry and Perrie who were playing in the other room to make sure they were okay.

"Shit! Harry no baby!" Louis ran over to Harry and pulled his hands away from his face as Perrie cowered in the corner.

"Fuck" he muttered under his breath as he saw Harry's face. It was covered in scratches and he was slightly bleeding. Louis picked him up and carried him into the kitchen running the waters and slightly dabbing at his face. Harry grabbed Louis' shirt tighter.

"Hurts papa. Why do they hurt me?" Louis didn't have an answer to that. All he could do was comfort Harry.

"I know baby, it's okay. Papa's here." Harry eventually calmed down and went back to playing with Perrie.

"You okay Hazza?"

"M' okay. They just hurt me sometimes."

"Well I won't hurt you...do you wanna play puzzles?"

"Okay!" Harry pulled out a Disney princess puzzle and took out all the pieces. He and Perrie started putting them together but Harry began struggling. He couldn't focus and his brain wasn't connecting the shape of the puzzle. After about a minute he threw the puzzle across the room.

"Shut up! shut up! M' not stupid!" He said as he rocked back and forth, covering his ears. Perrie looked at him and did the only thing she could think of. She hugged him and held him in her arms. She uncovered his ears slowly.

"Hazza shh it's okay." Harry just kept crying and recovered his ears so Perrie kneeled in front of him and placed a soft peck on his lips. Harry got quiet and took his hands off his ears. He wiped away his tears and looked at Perrie who was still sitting there looking worried. Harry smiled at her.

"Pez, you made the voices go away."

Okay I know that's super short but I wanted to end that one there. That's for STYLES1026 who wanted me to bring Perrie back. Perrie won't be a big part of this sequel honestly, it's too hard writing both her's and Harry's characters. But hey at least she took the voices away for him in that moment. :)

QOTC: Do you still consider Zayn part of 1D? I do and as much as I want to be mad at him I can't because he made the right choices for himself and he's happy now :) <3

Looking Forward- Lilo FamilyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara