▪ 1 ▪

Picture of Annabelle/Snow♡

----------------------------------------

Annabelle's POV

BIIPPPP.....BIIPPPP.....BIIPPPP
"Fuck...." I mumbled while scratching the back of my head, why won't it just shut up...I took the alarm clock and threw it at the wall. Well now I need a new alarm clock. I got up and went to my closet, I probably looked like a zombie. I picked out pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a blood red loose crop-top. I went to the bathroom, took a shower and got dressed. I walked down stairs only to find the kitchen trashed. Like wtf happend in here, I am so gonna kill my brothers! "RYAN!! Cameron!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO!!!" I shouted, I think even mexico heard me. "Y-yes anna..." "Ryan, what happend to my fucking kitchen?!?" I asked. "U-ummh... I didn't do it, it was Cameron" "I don't care who did it just clean this mess up." I said while walking back upstairs to do get ready. I did my usual makeup, winged eyeliner, mascara and å matte black lipstick. "Cam? Ryan? Are you guys ready?" "Yes, ryan already left." I heard cam shout from downstairs. I grabbed my black combat boots and my leather jacket, and ran to my garage to my baby, my lamborghini aventador which is in matte black, I hopped in and drove Cam to school.

And then to my garage where I had all my other cars. I started fixing Cam's car since he was smart enough to drive drunk and crash it. My phone started ringing and it was my friend from America, because if u don't know I live in Australia.

---Phone call---

Me: Hey

Andy: Hey Snow, can you do me a favour.

Me: Depends...

Andy: I need some help here with my gang, its been kinda crazy.Hehehe

Me: Come to the point.-.-

Andy: Yeah, can you come to America and help me with all the dealing here while I teach my son more about how it is to be a gangleader??

Me: 700.000 and its a deal.

Andy: 500

Me: No deal then, bye Andy....

Andy: 600??

Me: 800!!

Andy: OKAY!! 700....

Me: It was great doing buisness with you, but I have to go now. BYE!!

Andy: your such a bitch...

Me: Yeah, and your a pussy so live it!

---End---

Looks like I'm going to hollywood then, luckily i have an apartment there and some cars and bikes. But Cam will be in charge here so...This will end a big mess, believe me. I walked to my car, sat in texted Cam what was going on, and left. I figured out that I would just drive home get some stuff, talk to some from the gang, sleep and leave.

------------------------

First story xD

Srry, I know its short and lame but it get better.