America ▪2▪

Picture of Annabelle/Snow's car, some of her piercings, house and one of her tattoos❤

••••••••••••••••••••••

After talking to some of the guys in the gang I went to the airport, and took my private jet to America.

11 Hours Later

America..wow...long time no see. Andy said he was gonna drop off my matte black harvey davidson♡. My baby.

Finally I was at my house, it's fabulous. All in red and black. I parked my baby, and went to bed.

The next day

I woke up in my queen size bed, by the sound of my phone ringing.

Me: Hello??

Andy: Hey, it's Andy.

Me: What do u want!??!

Andy: I just wanted to invite you to dinner at my place with my family tonight?

Me: Sure...

Andy: Great, come at 7.

Me: Yeah....

I took a shower and got dressed. I was dressed in a black skater skirt, a white loose crop-top and my black bombat boots. I went upstairs to my kitchen and took a redbull. I did my winged eyeliner, mascara and matte black lipstick. I grabbed two guns and put them in the back of my skirt, and put a pocket knife in my bra and one in my boot. And grabbed my leather jacket, I walked in to my garage and got in my beauty, my matte black impala 67, and took off.

---------------
Joel's P.O.V

I slowly woke up and looked around, ugh my head is killing me. This is not my room. I looked around, and noticed that I was lying on the floor. Fuck....

I got up and got dressed before she would wake up and I made a run for it. Like seriously my dad would kill me if I'm late for the meeting with that Australian gangleader dude.

7 pm (still Joel's P.O.V)

"Joel get your ass down here!" I heard my brother Leon shout from downstairs. "COMING!" I shouted back. I was dressed in black jeans, a white t-shirt and of course my famous leather jacket.

"Come sit down honey, Snow is coming soon." My mother said smiling. I just sat down, why do I even have to be here. It's not like we need him to come.

After about 30 minutes of just sitting here and finally I heard the doorbell. Do this guy have any respect of time. I could've been out on a club or something with my friends, but no I had to be here waiting for an asshole.

"Boys....and girls I want you to meet Snow." I just sat there with my mouth wide open, just so shocked.....

■■■■■■■■■■■■

So what do u think??