Chapter 10

'...Coz...i give you all of me....and you give me all of you...'

I looked at him, as he finished singing the other song...he was watching me lovingly, i guess expressing each and every word that was in the song.

"Eyes on road please." i said blushing.

"You doubt my driving skills?" he asked smirking.

"Nothing like that.." i said and looked out of the window.

We were driving through a road in the forest., suddenly he turned our car to a houseway path and stopped in front of a house. I looked at him questioning.

"Come with me." he said as he got out and opened my door and took my hand. It was a wodden one storey house. He took the key out from a nearby flowerpot and opened the door.

I stepped inside and saw it was very pleasant. The living room was all white with a light shade colours. I immediately liked the arrangements.

"Be comfortable." he said.

"Where are we? Who's house is this?" i asked him looking around.

"This is my place." he said.

"Your place? but you have your house right?"

"Yes..but that's the pack house. Though we stay there, i have prepared this place on my own. Whenever i need to be alone i come here..there are specific reasons why i choose this place. You will know them soon." he said coming closer to me.

"So Sue doesn't know about this place and what about Demon?"

"Only Mom knows." he said slowly putting one of my loose hair strand behind my ear. "You liked the place?"

"It's beautiful. I feel..relaxed." i said enjoying the serenity of this place. It was so welcoming and homely.

"I knew you would love it.." he said giving a small kiss on my lips.

"Was this your surprise?" i asked him.

"Yes ..umm..partly." he said smiling to himself.

"What do you mean by partly?"

"I have another surprise for you later."

I looked at him shaking my head...another surprise..i rolled my eyes before sitting on the plush sofa.

"So, are you hungry? I was thinking of preparing something for both of us." he suggested.

"Ofcourse i am."

"Okay..what should i prepare for my lady?" he asked winking.

"Anything will do Bryan."

"Umm..how about noodles?" he suggested.

"I'm good with it. Let me help you."

"No way. You take rest. I will do."

"Bryan, i am not going to eat then."

"Okay okay..fine." he said and went to the kitchen, i followed him. The kitchen was equipped with all the basic items needed. Seems Bryan keeps this house clean and neat but i doubt he is the only one to look after this place.

"You take care of this place alone?" i asked while chopping the veggies. Bryan was boiling the noodles till then.

"No..i have a housekeeper, Aunt Sam. She looks after this house."

"She is not here now?"

"No, she is at her home. She will be here in evening."

"You like this house right?" I asked looking at his comfortable side.