Months of the year

January: Enero
February: Febrero
March: Marzo
April: Abril
May: Mayo
June: Junio
July: Julio
August: Agosto
September: Septiembre
October: Octubre
November: Noviembre
December: Diciembre

Enero:

Both "e" in this word are pronounced like the "e" in the word "let".

** Bear in mind that in Spanish, the "e" sound does not change whatsoever -- in every Spanish word that you may encounter, the "e" is pronounced as mentioned earlier; moreover, you could apply this to almost all Spanish letters. Exceptions to the rule are the "c", "g", "l" and "r".

The "n" is pronounced exactly like it is in English.

Now, the difficult part, in order to make the "r" sound decent, you have to place the tongue against the palate and try, try to make it vibrate lightly -- I know it's hard, and my explanation does little to nothing to help you out, but the key to achieving the right pronunciation is to practice, practice and practice, no matter how ridiculous or stupid you think you may sound.
Pay no mind to whoever laughs at your beautiful pronunciation. Haters gonna hate, for that's the sole thing they're good at; eventually, when you'll have improved, haters gonna drop dead, envious of your heavenly "r"s.

As for the "o", its sound is almost like the one in English.

While in American English the "o" has turned into more of an "a" than anything (generally speaking), the British/Australian "o" still preserves its sound, and, thus, holds the most similarity with the Spanish version. On account of the aftermentioned reason, I'll be using British as a reference (no offense to any American who says "hOt dOg" and not "hAt dAg", or something similar...)

* By the way, I'd like to hear your (the readers') thoughts on this whole thing about the o sound becoming an a in American English. Is it entirely true? Is it different for each State?
What about other English-speaking countries, like the Philippines or Canada? Does the "o" sound like an "a"?

Anyway, let's not digress any further, and get back to how you should pronounce the "o" in Spanish. As I was saying, this letter sounds very, very similar to the British "o", only that you need to make sure it comes out softer, as if you were really tired.

Febrero:

The "f" and "b" sound the same as in English. The rest is pronounced exactly like in the word Enero.

Marzo:

The "m" in Spanish is no different from the one in English.
Now, this letter is new, and, generally, quite complicated: the "z". Its sound is pretty similar to the "th" in the word "thought".
The "a" is pronounced like the "u" in the word "cut".

Abril:

There isn't a lot to explain regarding this word, except for the "l" and "i" (an explanation has already been provided for the rest of letters).
In this case, the "l" is pronounced like it is in English, and the "i" is the same as the one found in "miss".

Mayo:

The "y" sounds quite similar to the "y" in "yolk" or "yeast".
As for the "a", " m" and "o", you already know how they go. If not, just take a look at the previous months.

Junio & Julio:

The "j" sounds like an "h", but stronger -- start with an "h" and try to release more and more air.
The "u" sounds like the double "o" in the word "stood".

Agosto:

In this case, the "g" sounds like the one in "go".
The "s" is pronounced the same as in English.
The "t" in Spanish is pronounced like a stronger "d" -- just start off with a "d" and try to make it sound stronger.

Septiembre, Octubre, Noviembre & Diciembre:

The "c" in "Octubre" is pronounced as the one in "cut".
The Spanish "v" sounds like the "b" in English, exactly the same.
The "p" and "d" are pronounced like they are in English.
T

he "c" in "Diciembre" sounds like a Spanish "z", which I've explained earlier.