Friends.

Jet star woke up in the bright room. He was sitting in a chair, his wrists bound at his back. At a quick glance around he noticed three empty chairs next to him. He tried to remember what had gotten him there.

He had gone to Korse's office, escorted by dracs of course, after being called down. He'd walkied in, Korse had smiled at him, then…

Nothing. Just black and a sharp pain in the back of his head. At least they hadn't drugged him. A small mercy.

He looked around the room again, this time slowly. In the far corner of the room there was a door, blocked by a man with dark hair.

"Hello Jet Star," Party Poison was leaning against the door, absentmindedly playing with the white ray gun in his hands.

"Party, I don't know what the hell you're trying to prove but I'm not going to talk-"

"Whoa. Slow down there. Who said anything about making you talk?" Party smirked, "I had a completely different plan."

"Care to explain it?"

"Might as well. In a little bit the rest of your friends will show up here."

"Why?"

"To keep you contained and monitored until Dr. Death Defying and his team of reinforcements can show up. You see, Korse figures it's better to just wipe you out completely rather than try to make you into productive members of society. So I've been assigned to keep you here; to prevent you from escaping and to ensure that Dr. Death still has good reason for coming here."

It didn't really shock Jet. It was expected of Korse to try and destroy as many Killjoys as possible at one time. Very efficient. Very BL/Ind.

"So when will the others get here?"

Party scoffed. "I wasn't expecting you to be so blasé. It really takes the fun out of everything. Though it does fit your title. Killjoy." He pushed himself off the door, moving to stand in front of Jet.

"To answer your question, any minute now."