Nasty weird Rambling on TV, +XXX "Gillian's Island"

• Dedicated to Ex-T.V. Writers!

“Television” (Roberto Dilemma)

    Now in my humble opinion, TV does for the mind what chewing gum does for conversation.

I don’t like it myself.

     This is a little article about some of the weirdest shit from television I’ve come to know about.

   “Sit-Coms” from the 1960’s. Now for you folks that have been watching TV so much you brain dead already… I’ll define, “Sit-Com”. It Stands for situation comedy. The funny things that occur in various instances or, “situations”.

 I’ll start with,

“Hogan’s Hero’s”=Now for you who’ve had the good fortune of never seeing this particular half hour show. This is a comedy set in a Nazi Death Camp.

    You may ask yourself, what the fuck could be funny about a Nazi Death Camp?

What variety of situations could occur to continue to sustain, week after week of a comedy about a Nazi Death Camp.

    Well the television writers of the 1960’s discovered quite a few. (or so they thought)

“Bewitched”= Here is a hard working advertising executive with a very beautiful (to the point of HOT)

Wife . She’s a witch. With the wiggle of her cute little nose she can make almost anything happen.

Here is the sick and twisted part. Does the husband want to quit his stinking job, with a prick boss? NO!

Does he want to go live in a beautiful place and be with his lovely wife? NO!

Does he want to benefit from any of the advantages of this “Power” his pretty wife has? NO!

    Not only that, he forbids her from using her power. Even to help herself with the mundane tasks of house work and cooking.

    His Mother-in-Law thinks he’s a stupid “Mortal”. I would have to agree.

Instead of the writers of this particular 60’s “sit-com” thinking of all the situations where if allowed to use her power, might be beautiful, exciting, far-out…I mean the possibilities are endless.

    This could be the description in the TV guide for every single episode=

“After viewing a mistaken use of Samantha’s powers, They are explained away, securing a new client for the add agency where Darren works”

I rate this=“Fucked up beyond belief”

“I Dream Of Genie”=Astronaut lands on Island. Finds genie in a bottle.

She likes him. He likes her. For a while they live together without intimacy of any kind.

(Eventually when rating started slipping, they got married…)

This Genie was played by an actress that any heterosexual man would find overwhelmingly

Irresistible.

    By folding her arms and nodding her head, he could have, do, be, go, etc., etc., anywhere, everything, etc..

Now this is going to sound a little familiar….

Here is the sick and twisted part. Does he want to quit his stinking job, with his prick boss? NO!

Does he want to go live in a beautiful place and be with his lovely Genie? NO!