New beta

We all hopped into Stiles' jeep and was on our way to the hospital. Stiles and Scott in the front and me and Liam in the back. It was an awkward trip but I'd be pretty quit if I was in a car with someone who broke my ankle.

"So uh did you all catch the mets game last night" Stiles said

No one responded so Stiles just turned on the radio. We finally got to the hospital and I helped Liam out of the car. Liam got checked in and ready so I went to the bathroom.

"We'll I've gotta get going I promised Malia I'd help her study" Stiles said in a hurry
"No it's okay. I wanna check on him anyways" Scott argued.
"I don't have to say this isn't your fault, right?"
"Because if you would have used any wolf power he wouldn't be limping he would be crawling. Back to the other half if his body" Stiles explained
"I don't know. None of this would have happened if I wasn't so worried about being captain." Scott responded
"It's okay to want something for yourself sometimes." Stiles said then left.

I came out of the bathroom and went up the Scott.
"Where's Stiles. I wanna go home" I said
"Oh. God"
"What"
"He already left" Scott said. I was furious. How is it even possible to leave your sister. Your only sister that you love how can you leave her somewhere when she wasn't in Your sight for 2 minutes.
"I can take you home in a minute if you want. I just want to check on Liam" Scott said and I agreed. I sat down and looked at magazines when I overheard a conversation between Liam and his step-father who was also his doctor.
"It's broken isn't it?" Liam asked
"It's definitely going to need an x-Ray" Liam's father said.
"It's broken and it's all my fault"
"You wanna tell me what happened?"
"Up against two juniors. To impress a girl. One of the was captain." Liam said. Impress a girl? Was that girl me? Or was there another girl.
"You know what we say. Play smart not hard."
"I'll go get your x-Ray. It's not over yet" Liam's dad said then walked out. I walked in to check on Liam.
"Haley? What are you doing here?" Liam asked
"Stiles left me." I said
"Well that's nice. How long have you been there?" He asked probably wondering if I heard something
"Long enough. You know you don't have to impress a girl by being good at sports. You just have to be open to her. I mean yeah who wouldn't like a guy that's great at sports but look at you. You've got a broken or sprained ankle. Look I don't know much about relationships and I don't know who you were trying to impress but you should just tell her how you feel. Be honest" I responded
"Okay I will." Liam said grabbing my hand "I like you Haley. You're the girl I've been trying to impress. Now that I've got some great advice by a great girl I know I need to be honest with you. And I'd love to hang out with you sometime."
"I would love to, too" I said looking at the ground smiling.

***

Scott got a phone call from Lydia. Someone named Sean Walcott was at the hospital and Scott had to go check it out. By the time Scott was gone it seemed like everyone else was too. I heard a loud thump from the top floor and stood up when I saw Liam limping out of his room. I run over there and wrap his arm around my neck so he doesn't fall.

"Thanks, but what are you still doing here? Couldn't stay away could you" Liam said
"You're exactly right. Scott's taking me home he just had to check on something" I said
"Well that means you'll be here all night" he said
I laughed "yeah no kidding" we heard another thump and the elevator door opened and Sean came running out he threw me against the wall and I hit my head. It was bleeding and I was getting dizzy.

"Haley!" Liam said as Sean carried him away.
"Liam" I whispered because a scream wouldn't come out of me. And I blacked out.

__

I woke up to a loud scream and got on the elevator to the roof where I saw Scott with blood on his mouth and Liam leaning up against the wall moaning in pain holding his bloody arm.

"What happened" I said
"What happened to you" Scott said feeling my head. I had dry blood down my forehead.
"Sean. Now what happened" I screamed
"He was falling. It was the only way I could save him. I didn't mean to" Scott said testing up.
"It's okay. He'll get through it but we need to take him back to your house."
Me and Scott grabbed Liam and put him in Melissa's car and took him to Scott's house where Scott duct taped him up and threw him in the bathtub.

Scott called Stiles and he rushed over here.

"So you bit him." Stiles asked
"Yeah" said Scott In disbelief
"And you brought him here"
"I panicked"
"This isn't gonna end with us burying the pieces of his body in the desert is it?" stiles asked and you could her Liam wining from the bathroom.
Scott tied Liam to a chair so he wouldn't get out.
"This why I come up with the plans." Stiles responded.
"Which is exactly why I called you." Scott argued.

"We'll take the tape off if you promise to be quit. If you scream it goes right back on." Stiles said and Liam agreed so he took the tape off.

"Liam, a bunch of confusing things are about to happen because of the confusing thing that happened tonight, do you understand?" stiles said not even knowing what he was saying.
"Not really" Liam said
"I don't either" I said
"Good that's good" stiles said "Scott maybe you want to tell him."
"Tell me what?" Liam asked
"Liam, what happened, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you. It's gonna change you" Scott said
"Unless it kills you." Stiles replied
"It's not gonna kill you" I said
"Probably not"
"Stiles!"
"Okay possibly not"

"Just help me untie him" Scott asked

We untied liam and he stood up "Liam are you okay" Scott asked when Liam grabbed the chair and hit Scott with it "Liam what the hell is your-" stiles said as Liam punched him in the face and I just stood there and watched. Liam was tackled and they all fell down the stairs but Liam ran out the door.

"Your plan sucked too." I said towards stiles.